Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why are we beating around the bush.

JHF will be the best midfielder in the comp in 2-3 years time.

We were prepared to pay a winger (GAFF) a million.

Offer JHF a 5 + year contract at a million PA and front load the shizan out of it.

By year 3 we should be competitive again and be in a position where free agents may want to finally come to our club.

Can't stand the argy bargy BS of trying to lowball an absolute gun.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

The problem with the contract talks on hold is that it can’t be about money. We would have a gazillion dollars to pay him. If they said they wanted 750 over 5 do it. We could pay it all out in two with the absolute putrid list we have. So it’s more than that which is where I think it’s not great.

Ignore function the best way of going about it 👍. I’ve always found it odd that if you say something slightly against the grain on here the masses circle like vultures. Keep posting your opinions as after all this is an opinion based forum.
Ignore function is for the weak. Ignore function is for the folk that cannot handle a spray.. run away Simba, run away and Never return

so dickhead says if he doesn't sign by start of next year he's gone. forgetting that he just pointed out the picks 7, 8, and 9 are all second year unsigned. So they must be out the door then, what a shame...
We need a big Cox at North, get it done Euge! Cox will be a decent player.. their best recruit since McGrath. Get it done

Why are we beating around the bush.

JHF will be the best midfielder in the comp in 2-3 years time.

We were prepared to pay a winger (GAFF) a million.

Offer JHF a 5 + year contract at a million PA and front load the shizan out of it.

By year 3 we should be competitive again and be in a position where free agents may want to finally come to our club.

Can't stand the argy bargy BS of trying to lowball an absolute gun.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
The f in your name is too close to norf, and the rest is too close to Hird. I'm sorry if this influences my responses to you in the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've all seen Jason's moustache. That's not the colour of his chest hair.

Wouldn't be too sure. I've personally seen a few where there carpet doesn't match the drapes.

Mantlepiece doesn't match the hearth. Not uncommon (back in the old days anyway - these days, well you'll never know unless the mantlepiece is bare).

If he does have a couple of weeks off just before he leaves “hey Jason can you sign here it’s a get well card for a fan “. Unbeknown to JHF we have the card positioned perfectly above his new contract. All done $$

Look, I really hope this isn't true but I do trust my mate unfortunately.

This is Jason an hour ago. Doesn't look good.

packing-large-suitcase-luggage-tips-500x500.jpg
Nah he’s just moving from living with CCJ to be bunkies at Noble’s joint.

The kid is enjoying being at NM. He knew going pick 1 meant he'd be going to a team that was underperforming and had no illusions about that.
Given his performance to date, this is nothing more than his manager doing the right thing by his client and leveraging North for a good deal. I'd do exactly the same if I was Jason or his manager. We'll do a deal and he will sign. The question is how big is the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back