Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad week to rest him.

Let him go home to Adelaide and spend sometime with his family and get away from all the scrutiny and crap going on at the moment.
Think he already did lol

We’re all suffering mate. It’s a ******* hard time. And yeah, it’s tough because people spread baseless rumours, opposition trolls fire up accounts, people jump at shadows etc. If it’s getting to you I reckon just log off and do something else, this place will always be here. The important thing is how we come out on Saturday, everything else is just noise.

Anyway, again I didn’t mean to belittle you, it wasn’t a great joke. Enjoy ya day.
It's all good. It wasn't getting to me what others were saying about the club, it was the reaction to some of my posts. I will just ignore and scroll past those in future. I hope we are celebrating a win on Saturday or at least a big show of effort which if we don't win, is all we want to see. Have a good night!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are we beating around the bush.

JHF will be the best midfielder in the comp in 2-3 years time.

We were prepared to pay a winger (GAFF) a million.

Offer JHF a 5 + year contract at a million PA and front load the shizan out of it.

By year 3 we should be competitive again and be in a position where free agents may want to finally come to our club.

Can't stand the argy bargy BS of trying to lowball an absolute gun.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Agree with everything you say except there's absolutely no evidence that we're trying to lowball him.

Or: Young first year player went home to see his mum on mother's day, caught up with some mates after.
Makes sense. Fly home from Perth via Adelaide for a day or two, the first chance to see his family for a bit.

We don't play in Adelaide until round 22, I think, even the bye is more than a month away.

View attachment 1398336

He claims he's a journalist.
This applies to tweets, too:

Betteridge's law of headlines is an adage that states: "Any headline that ends in a question mark can be answered by the word no." It is named after Ian Betteridge, a British technology journalist who wrote about it in 2009, although the principle is much older. It is based on the assumption that if the publishers were confident that the answer was yes, they would have presented it as an assertion; by presenting it as a question, they are not accountable for whether it is correct or not.

This applies to tweets, too:

Betteridge's law of headlines is an adage that states: "Any headline that ends in a question mark can be answered by the word no." It is named after Ian Betteridge, a British technology journalist who wrote about it in 2009, although the principle is much older. It is based on the assumption that if the publishers were confident that the answer was yes, they would have presented it as an assertion; by presenting it as a question, they are not accountable for whether it is correct or not.
This appears, on the surface, to discriminate against our much treasured Australian bogan accent, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back