AFL 2022 AFL Round 9

Line Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

2.5u - Papley 2+ goals - $2.19 - TopSport
1u - Papley 3+ goals - $4.60 - TopSport
0.5u - Papley 4+ goals - $12 - TopSport
3rd worse defence vs 5th best offence. Should be plenty of goals available for Papley in some nice conditions at the SCG. Has 4.1, 1.2, 3.1 in his last 3 against Essendon. In 2021 he went 14/23 for 2+, 5/23 for 3+ and 3/23 for 4+ goals. Has been the small/med forwards causing some damage in recent weeks against the Bombers. Bit of a goal hog so will be itching to start kicking some goals. Any lingering illness from the Essendon defenders a big positive for the bet.

2.5u - Lyons Most Disposals (Group B ) - $2.30 - SB
2.5u - Lyons 25+ disposals - $2.15 - SB
Went the same bet a few weeks back when he came up against the Suns, up against another one of his old sides in a weak group. Hasn’t quite hit the same form he was at last year but role is still absolutely there.

2u - Cameron Top Goalscorer - $3.50 - TAB
Reckon he’s their main Avenue to goal tonight, no Daniher/McStay and Hipwood first game back from an ACL. Should be positioned deep inside the 50 for most the night. Should be dewy at AO and bring it to ground level. Next best competition is Tex, conditions aren’t ideal for him and should see far less looks at it. Cameron could win this one with 3 ($1.90ish) or 4 ($3.40is) goals making this the preferred play for him.

2.5u - Keays over 28.5 disposals - $1.87 - 365
6/8 for the season, up against his old size, good motivation factor at home. Secure role of midfield all night.
Tailing, also multi’d the following…
Swans/Papley 2+
Cameron Most
$8.40 SB Boosted

Perkins 2,3,4 @3.05, 8.25, 26

Guelfi 2,3 @4.80, 17

Ladhams 2,3 @3.50, 10

Papley 4,5 @10, 34

Chad Warner to save my Saturday. Just kick 3 mate

PointsBet Stat Multiplier spreads for Saints v Geelong today:

View attachment 1399745

Some tips and reasoning behind my tips

Gresham UNDER 110 (even though I expect the Saints to edge the midfield battle, this line is a tad too high for me given he hasnt scored in the last 2 games. 2 Goals+ from him today would spell a pretty bad outcome)
Max King OVER 49 (can oblige with his 3 goals today)
Brad Crouch OVER 67 (think with Billings in the lineup it may give a Saints midfielder a bit of a rest in the forward line as the game goes on)
Membrey OVER 64 (going based the tables he can cover this line)
McKenzie OVER 20 (averages 23 or so from his previous 2 seasons)
Marshall OVER 55 (with the inclusion of Paddy Ryder and being labelled in the forward line , today represents a day where can get 2+ goals if not more)
Steele OVER 88 (quite happy to take this line given I think the Saints midfield should do break even or better)
Mason Wood OVER 37 (been labelled in the forward line and my expectation for him is to get at least 1 goal. Anything better would be a bonus)
Dangerfield UNDER 110 (his averages is below the line in his last 2 seasons based off the table values)
Isaac Smith OVER 57 (him along with Hawkins are the players that have covered their lines in the past 2 seasons the highest)
Brad Close OVER 52 (he can get his 2 goals or so today)
Cam Guthrie OVER 38 (he can snag a goal today)
Selwood OVER 37 (for a player that averages 36.80 over the last 2 seasons - happy to take him on at this line)
Net Result of the Saints v Geelong pre-game tips using $1 stakes:

Gresham +$110
Max King -$21
Brad Crouch -$67
Membrey +$80
McKenzie -$20
Marshall -$20
Steele -$88
Mason Wood +$33
Dangerfield +$110
Isaac Smith +$63
Brad Close -$52
Cam Guthrie +$92
Selwood -$37

Net result of the tips +$183

The late misses from Brad Crouch , poster by Brad Close and direct in front shot miss from Mason Wood (all in the last quarter) could have turned a profitable night into a really good night.

It was cause Motlop kicked 2 very late goals that i was able to put Ryder on last literally last min so another late bet

Bell 2-4 @5.40, 19, 84

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was cause Motlop kicked 2 very late goals that i was able to put Ryder on last literally last min so another late bet

Bell 2-4 @5.40, 19, 84
Yep. See the logic, you won, so you had a few extra dollars and presto the confidence was up to hit Ryder. Well done champ.

Brisbane odds are so bad but Adelaide odds for everyone are so tempting surely they respond after 2 bad weeks?

0.5u Papley 3, Ladhams 2, Martin 2, Guelfi 2, Cutler AGS, ($301, sb)

0.5u each Shiel 2+, 3+ ($27, $191, sb)

0.5u draw, Perkins AGS, Bell AGS ($131, sb)

Geeong v StK

over 165.5

Mason Wood

AGS $2.45

Jade Gresham 30 possies $8

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back