Media Game recaps with Headless

Remove this Banner Ad

Ohhh wow , I won something? Can I have a badge please Chief ? Like a “participation “ ribbon kinda one? It would sit pretty next to my “Meh” badge

❤️🤗❤️
Yeah get the admins or whoever to let me know.

classic Chief

Happy Ryan Gosling GIF

NaturalDisaster get your team onto this please

Ohhh wow , I won something? Can I have a badge please Chief ? Like a “participation “ ribbon kinda one? It would sit pretty next to my “Meh” badge

❤️🤗❤️
To be fair you only won one, which is only half as good as your teammates sausageroll and Proper Gander who won two each. But better than Headless who has won none.

If my most relevant poster wasnt deserving of a badge this surely isnt
Did Chief say yes to yours? He said yes to mine so it does not matter that your opinion says mines not worthy, you just all jelly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yet no recaps
Recap time…

Yakker gained approval from the big man to have a badge awarded
NaturalDisaster totally disregarded his duties as he is currently swigging west coast coolers in the departure lounge

Kennedy Parker is putting things in motion in the background to remedy this absolute travesty

thats about it

oh, nahnah all salty cos Yak be getting the gud stuff.

dun

Recap time…

Yakker gained approval from the big man to have a badge awarded
NaturalDisaster totally disregarded his duties as he is currently swigging west coast coolers in the departure lounge

Kennedy Parker is putting things in motion in the background to remedy this absolute travesty

thats about it

oh, nahnah all salty cos Yak be getting the gud stuff.

dun
dont even know what badge you're trying to get approved nor do I care. The most relevant poster badge is the most relevant in discussion here. Kennedy Parker NaturalDisaster

dont even know what badge you're trying to get approved nor do I care. The most relevant poster badge is the most relevant in discussion here. Kennedy Parker NaturalDisaster
Mate I sympathise with you as far as what you’re trying to achieve but denying my legitimately approved (BY CHIEF) badge because yours wasn’t is simply sour grapes friend

No Thank You Reaction GIF

❤️🤗❤️
NaturalDisaster the big man said YES. When will I get my badge?

Kennedy Parker , can you ensure the incumbent admin deals with this in the current tenure to save you the hassle of this tarnishing your soon to be glorious period of administration?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back