Media Game recaps with Headless

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh. So... I get four?
calculating the hangover GIF

Headless my dear friend, I am so sorry that this thread has now become a beacon shining brightly on the immorality and injustice seen here today. It merely highlights the incompetence and antipathy of the current administration

again, my apologies ❤️

Mobbs can you approve my most relevant badge, as a former number 1 on my list you’d be awarded it retrospectively
I would but I detect a massive lie in the part where you ever declared me of any relevance at all so you will need to unpout my lips first.
Also, I would but I can't because I don't have the right.

It will be a different single badge with a 2 on it.
Can it replace my "Longest SFA Game Thread Ever" badge? I'm being punished for one post. And that post was congratulating Pie 4 Life for not participating in the thread.

NaturalDisaster the big man said YES. When will I get my badge?

Kennedy Parker , can you ensure the incumbent admin deals with this in the current tenure to save you the hassle of this tarnishing your soon to be glorious period of administration?
When he pops a request in the thread in the mods board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would but I detect a massive lie in the part where you ever declared me of any relevance at all so you will need to unpout my lips first.
Also, I would but I can't because I don't have the right.
Mobbs it is your league you can do whatever you please. I had you at number one like 3 relevant poster threads ago, i never forget a number 1.

I was thinking of starting a new thread about the injustices we have witnessed here today, alas the movement has grown such that this thread within itself seems to have become almost its own platform for change

#yakkersbadge
#istandwithyak

Proper Gander will soon be releasing a limited edition of “Yak the downtrodden” figurines (only 748,000 units available) to commemorate and draw attention to this horrendous injustice

Mobbs it is your league you can do whatever you please. I had you at number one like 3 relevant poster threads ago, i never forget a number 1.
Ok I will do it as soon as I a) understand what it is you actually want and b) find out whether it's something I can do.

Can it replace my "Longest SFA Game Thread Ever" badge? I'm being punished for one post. And that post was congratulating Pie 4 Life for not participating in the thread.
It’s your eternal punishment FOR tagging me in it!

When he pops a request in the thread in the mods board.
Thankyou so much for the clarification Chief

NaturalDisaster , as you can see this is really gaining momentum, there is an expectation from the BF hierarchy that this badge is prepared, submitted and awarded. Please don’t let this define your tenure as admin.
#justiceforYak
#Yaksbadge

Ok I will do it as soon as I a) understand what it is you actually want and b) find out whether it's something I can do.
I want a badge ‘most Relevant poster’ can be a nice design maybe with 2 N’s to represent my username.
I would then award it to whoever is number 1 in my rankings thread.
I believe as creator of league you can force ND into manual labour

I want a badge ‘most Relevant poster’ can be a nice design maybe with 2 N’s to represent my username.
Please mate, your embarrassing yourself , perhaps start your own thread?

#Yaksbadge #justiceforYak

I love the idea but it's a league admin job therefore probably something to take to your Committee Rep to suggest to Kennedy Parker .
I will also furthern develop the Barrels badge and maybe we can get a package submitted.

Also perhaps one for "best recapper when he doesn't get stagefright cos nahnah actually shone the spotlight on him" badge would be another good badge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back