Media Headless is forced against his will to discuss the Sweet FA with Me

Remove this Banner Ad

Headless would you have come here if I had not tagged you but instead relied on the hope that you saw the thread?

Headless do you think I will start every question via tagging you?

Headless you probably must get some value out of the Sweet FA, or you wouldn't be here. Is it considerable, as opposed to nominal? Is it marked, as opposed to ... I can't think of any more words. Is it?

Headless is there is escapism here? Do you get to blergggh stuff and go "i'm just this for the next few mins"?

Headless can this get better an if so, why i mean how?

Headless how do you manage to tolerate all the horrible people here? And indeed it can't be denied that they are all, intensely, horrible.

Headless don't even answer anything. Just talk. Tell us all about it.

Headless would you have come here if I had not tagged you but instead relied on the hope that you saw the thread?

Headless do you think I will start every question via tagging you?

Headless you probably must get some value out of the Sweet FA, or you wouldn't be here. Is it considerable, as opposed to nominal? Is it marked, as opposed to ... I can't think of any more words. Is it?

Headless is there is escapism here? Do you get to blergggh stuff and go "i'm just this for the next few mins"?

Headless can this get better an if so, why i mean how?

Headless how do you manage to tolerate all the horrible people here? And indeed it can't be denied that they are all, intensely, horrible.

Headless don't even answer anything. Just talk. Tell us all about it.
I would imagine so, Mobbs. I spend most evenings frantically refreshing this godforsaken board.

I don't think so, Mobbs.

It is considerable at times, Mobbs. At times. But on other occasions? HORRIBLE. 🤗

Could you please re-word this one, Mobbs?

I think it can, Mobbs - and it probably will. But how? That's not for me to say.

I enjoy spending time with my dear Demon friends. :love:

Oh - but I already have answered things, Mobbs! Now what?

I would imagine so, Mobbs. I spend most evenings frantically refreshing this godforsaken board.

I don't think so, Mobbs.

It is considerable at times, Mobbs. At times. But on other occasions? HORRIBLE. 🤗

Could you please re-word this one, Mobbs?

I think it can, Mobbs - and it probably will. But how? That's not for me to say.

I enjoy spending time with my dear Demon friends. :love:

Oh - but I already have answered things, Mobbs! Now what?
Hang on I have to sing a song for Clarkey, then I'll come back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It can be. And tag him you pussy.
Headless how do you feel that not only is Barrybran still permitted to participate in this competition after his puerile infantile and BTGID atrocityfest that he instigated in order to * with the simmers some seasons back, but that he somehow avoided site permaban and is in fact now in a position of power where he can attempt to destroy the competition from even greater security?

Imagine how much money you could have made if you'd charged people to pay. I'm going to go with none but just imagine.
You do understand that I have zero respect for you, yes? And that's rounding up from pure hatred?

Admittedly my media is very bad because I think the concept of media is all wrong so I deliberately never try.
Season 3 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back