Media 200 Games of NaturalDisaster - The Good, The Bad and The Admin

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't worry about him, he was dropped on the head as a baby a few times.

Anyway, it's been 200 games? 200 weeks of putting up the lot of you flogs? How embarassment.

ANyway, thanks for the congrats and the insults, always appreciate both.

Here's to another 200 games providing I don't retire in the next 2 seasons.
How embarrassment?
Now tell me who exactly was dropped on their head?

Don't worry about him, he was dropped on the head as a baby a few times.

Anyway, it's been 200 games? 200 weeks of putting up the lot of you flogs? How embarassment.

ANyway, thanks for the congrats and the insults, always appreciate both.

Here's to another 200 games providing I don't retire in the next 2 seasons.
That’s ironic ND, weren’t you that kid who was used as an all sport baby? Baseball bat, football etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually it's the NMR spectrometer that's my only friend, the bunsen has started going to parties with a slender burette. I like the NMR because I can wipe people's credit cards on it. 13 tesla magnets tend to do that sort of thing.

Dumbarse , congrats on 200 games.
Deadset one of the dopiest posters on the board. Zero flair, zero humour, zero originality. Not even remotely funny, how he has lasted 200 games in a banter league I have no idea.

HOWEVER

Notwithstanding his obvious lack of talent, he is a really good fella. I've had some great PM's with Dumbarse over the journey, and his heart is absolutely in the right place. Modest, humble, and if it wasn't for blokes like him, this place wouldn't be what it is. I'd love to have a drink with him some day.

Onya ND. Pity Elton Johns Wig was not asked to contribute. His effort would have been a great read.
Funny you should ask, I’ve just received this congratulatory telegram to NaturalDisaster from Elton Johns Wig

“Dumbarse, congrats on 200 games.
Deadset one of the dopiest posters on the board. Zero flair, zero humour, zero originality. Not even remotely funny, how he has lasted 200 games in a banter league I have no idea.

HOWEVER

Notwithstanding his obvious lack of talent, he is a really good fella. I've had some great PM's with Dumbarse over the journey, and his heart is absolutely in the right place. Modest, humble, and if it wasn't for blokes like him, this place wouldn't be what it is. I'd love to have a drink with him some day.”

Funny you should ask, I’ve just received this congratulatory telegram to NaturalDisaster from Elton Johns Wig

HOWEVER

Notwithstanding his obvious lack of talent, he is a really good fella. I've had some great PM's with Dumbarse over the journey, and his heart is absolutely in the right place. Modest, humble, and if it wasn't for blokes like him, this place wouldn't be what it is. I'd love to have a drink with him some day.”
Late news.

F47F5DC2-D22A-4F5E-9868-083B244B24EE.jpeg

HOWEVER

Look up ONE post from yours dickhead

Remove this Banner Ad

Back