Autopsy 2022 Rd 10 Blues and heart surgeons rejoice. Carlton beat Swans

Who played well for the Blues in Round 10 vs the Swans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think people also need to appreciate we're playing with a makeshift tall structure. Makes the bail out kick very difficult, essentially two talls down around the ground (one back one forward).

Helps when TDK starts channeling Paul Vander Haar though!
Injuries let others excel, then you bring them back and

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Congrats guys, you deserve it. Excuse me while I go cry myself to sleep over the decision to let Hewett go.

I know we have fade outs BUT we put on so much damage, it’s not as if our wins aren’t deserved. We absolutely dominate games for periods and when we do we pile it on.

Curnow immense, mosquito fleet fired and Hewett proving to be an amazing pickup. Midfield runs deep, very deep. TDK very good in the last.

Very happy bagger, 8-2 and top four without many of our best 22.

I was actually really calm during the last 15 minutes. I never doubted we would seal the game.

When did I start trusting this team???

Great win baggers
Same here. Looked at the clock and they'd kicked one goal with 10mins to go ...just seemed while struggling we were holding them

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

imagine being one of these kids, men and seeing one of the all time greats patting you on the back for your effort. One of the warriors of the code applauding you. It would make you feel 10 feet tall and ready to eat metal. Real leadership, real belief, thank you Vossy and the coaching team!

Back