Game Day Rd 11 vs Naarm (Melbourne) @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt realize it was a Saturday game!...Oh well. Mowing postponed then :)
I hope we just turn up ready to play. Tell me its not going to be wet?!!!
Us by 1 point....after storming home in the last 1/4 after being 19 points down at 3/4 time, with Colyer kicking a 60m point after being awarded a 50m just as the siren rings!!

No one expecting a win, Melbourne on cruise control, our best pressure forward suspended.
I say this is absolutely a classic Freo moment.
Freo by 13pts.

Unfortunately, Dee's by 69. They'll have too much class and experience for us at this stage.

Inside 50 numbers and forward efficiency will be the interest today. This'll show how far we've come and how far we've got to go.

Didnt realize it was a Saturday game!...Oh well. Mowing postponed then :)
I hope we just turn up ready to play. Tell me its not going to be wet?!!!
Us by 1 point....after storming home in the last 1/4 after being 19 points down at 3/4 time, with Colyer kicking a 60m point after being awarded a 50m just as the siren rings!!
It's nice and sunny and dry at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$4.70 is good value for us today. if we can get our game back to playing like we were a month ago we are a genuine chance. the boys will come out swinging today.

I've probably got more of a glimmer of hope after our two losses in a row. If we'd won them Melbourne would see us as a genuine threat and come out to blow us off the park to make a statement. Now they might be a bit more complacent.

Mind you they'll probably still blow us off the park, I'm just desperately grabbing at any hope I can find.

Unfortunately, Dee's by 69. They'll have too much class and experience for us at this stage.

Inside 50 numbers and forward efficiency will be the interest today. This'll show how far we've come and how far we've got to go.
I'd be surprised if the combined score for both teams exceeds this.

It's time to respond after a lacklustre and frustrating fortnight - we didn't get to 7-1 because of a 'fluke'. Melbourne are considered the "team to beat" as reigning Premiers, but no one is unbeatable. Freo by 19 in a see-sawing classic

I'd be surprised if the combined score for both teams exceeds this.

You could very well be right but I suspect that even with McDonald out our backline will struggle to keep you to less than 90+, and our forward line ain't gonna get much of a look in and when we do we won't make the most of it.

I can see it being something like 30 to 15 at half time but then you blowing us away in the second half.

Love the misery in this thread...make the hurting stop freo!

Melbourne way to classy for a freo team that is out of form.

Hopefully we fight hard and show things are not as bad as it currently looks given the last two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back