Prediction Changes: Round 11 Vs Melbourne Demons + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Angus Brayshaw probably goes wing and inside with Hunter and Oliver out.
Aish will be needed there. He needs to step up and get involved, been down this season.

Really keen on Walker v Pickett. Two genuine guns and pace. Will be fun to watch. Might actually see Pickett himself starting centre bounces

Angus Brayshaw probably goes wing and inside with Hunter and Oliver out.
Aish will be needed there. He needs to step up and get involved, been down this season.

Really keen on Walker v Pickett. Two genuine guns and pace. Will be fun to watch. Might actually see Pickett himself starting centre bounces
Chandler is the small forward to keep a lid on at the moment. Scores often and early.

Titus O’Reily is tipping us over his team. That worries me for some reason.

Anyhoo, he said this about the Jackson v Gawn match up and it was good:

“Not since Darth Vader took on Obi-Wan Kenobi have I been so excited for a match-up.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh good call, pretty much defs Sturt
Sturt just makes more sense in every aspect. We’ve lost a forward and replaced him with a midfielder, so if we’re struggling in the scoreboard then it makes sense to have an actual forward in waiting. Worner definitely deserves to debut but it doesn’t make sense for us to have a defender as sub when we’ve already got more than enough guys who can play there.

I think it will be Sturt cause we usually hear early on if there is a debut.
Wasn’t Corbett a late call up. Barely heard a whisper and then he got the nod with all the jumper presentation and family stuff all very late to the piece. I’d otherwise agree and expect Sturt to be the sub. We did after all replace Walters with a midfielder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back