Prediction Changes: Round 11 Vs Melbourne Demons + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

s
Is it just my confirmation bias or are we getting a little bit lucky the last few games? I swear every other year we've either had opposition guns coming back or playing into form but this recently we've had the Eagles injuries, Buddy being under the weather, Cats without Danger etc and now Dee's without Oliver and Hunter.
sssshhhhh, you will anger the footy gods, to whom, I for one am extremely grateful (start bowing... quickly!)

Karl Worner and Sam Sturt both on the plane to Melbourne. You wouldn't think they would take two travelling emergencies right?

Were Ras and Johnno on there?

They have taken more than one emergency over in the past so Vic or SA players can get used to travelling but also catch up with family etc. Nice move I think. Both would be good subs though too.

Karl Worner and Sam Sturt both on the plane to Melbourne. You wouldn't think they would take two travelling emergencies right?
I hope it's just a go see family situation, but that's unlikely. Especially considering no WAFL last week. Probably a mystery injury has come up.

Be good for Sam to watch Fritsch for the whole game, then basically do what he does

Surely taking him and Worner both is a bad idea given they played no football last week.
Fritsch doesn't defend does he? Not sure JL would want him watching him tbh.

Certainly like Sturt to copy the offensive stuff though.

No Walters would mean Sturt in

Interesting

It would but he's also a Business Class flyer normally so may not have been seen for that reason if the tweet came from on the plane. I've heard vets and big guys use points to get the pointy end if they have one on their flights. Will be interesting to see in an hour or so.

It would but he's also a Business Class flyer normally so may not have been seen for that reason if the tweet came from on the plane. I've heard vets and big guys use points to get the pointy end if they have one on their flights. Will be interesting to see in an hour or so.
The fact that we've got two emergencies flying over and one of them is Sturt means Sonny is definitely out. Was also on very light duties yesterday apparently (though he always is)

Wonder if we go Johnson in to the 22 and Sturt sub or Sturt straight in to the 22. You'd think the latter, massive opportunity for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be interesting. If Fyfe still needs his time managed then maybe Sturt a straight swap for Walters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back