Prediction Changes: Round 16 Vs Bulldogs + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

No changes, only if forced.

Pearce a bit sore after doing over 2-metre-Peter, don’t know if Aish will be available. Chappy you’d think Peel first?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair though, Fred hasn't done anything more the last month than Sturt did last week.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think the question is who to bring in for Aish. Yeh, Freddy hasn't been great but last night showed what he can bring, so he would be ahead of sturt

The critical piece of the forward structure is maintaining the triple J ..it helps Amiss but also the other small forwards..

the others you can chop and change with less negative overall impact if needed like injuries

Last edited:
I think the question is who to bring in for Aish. Yeh, Freddy hasn't been great but last night showed what he can bring, so he would be ahead of sturt

The critical piece of the forward structure is maintaining the triple J ..it helps Amiss but also the other small forwards..

the others you can chop and chain with less negative impact
He had two beautiful set shot goals but not much outside of that. He's coming back from injury so you've got to keep him in, but I think the game v Geelong was his last good game. I'm starting to question his consistency but I know Longmuir values him.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app

the others you can chop and change with less negative overall impact
Nah, nothing about that forward line structure needs to be changed at all.

Ras is the obvious one to make way for Aish, I do like the idea of using Ras as the sub and injecting him into the midfield for the last quarter and a half.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Johnno didn’t get up either
Yeah good call, and don't get me wrong, I got nothing against Aish coming straight back in and Ras as the sub, just didn't see any harm in him easing back into it at Peel for a week.

That being said, if Johnno doesn't get up then he is an automatic in.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pearce doesn't pull up either, but this week has been a week of surprises.

Yeah good call, and don't get me wrong, I got nothing against Aish coming straight back in and Ras as the sub, just didn't see any harm in him easing back into it at Peel for a week.

That being said, if Johnno doesn't get up then he is an automatic in.

I wouldn't be surprised if Pearce doesn't pull up either, but this week has been a week of surprises.

Pearce would be a big loss, he always does a good job on Naughton and because they’ve got some tall timber our matchups would get thrown out of whack if he were to miss.

I’m also nervous about potentially in Hamling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back