Prediction Changes: Round 17 Vs Carlton + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

MrDanggazz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Here we are, the match of the seasons disappointments.

Leave any changes and prematch discussion below.

In: Banfield, Erasmus
Out: Fyfe

Banfield was a key reason why the forward line functioned during the 4 wins in a row.
Fyfe isn’t it. Either play him as sub or full time midfield. The rotating isn’t helping his confidence or form.

Changes? Really frustrating we have 2 players on our injury list and yet nobody who looks like bringing him in will make a huge diffrence after a loss...

Brodie instead of Erasmus would have helped perhaps today but I see the point in getting games into Erasmus even when ge hasn't set the world on fire yet.

Not sure what is the issue with Wilson. Should have been tried instead of Hughes a few more time. Only one who looks consistently good at Peel. And Kuek. Funny we suddenly have a tall forward who probably deserves a game stuck in the seconds...

Banfield was a key reason why the forward line functioned during the 4 wins in a row.
Fyfe isn’t it. Either play him as sub or full time midfield. The rotating isn’t helping his confidence or form.
We are done for the year, don’t need to play Banfield. Are there others on the list we should be taking a look at?

We got folded after Fyfe was subbed haha.
He didn’t have a good game, but he allows others to do a lot more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyfe is going to be out due to his foot.

Erasmus in for a whole game….just tell him to smash in.

Switta can go if he played as bad as he has been.

Give Emmet a game
Think Emmett deserves a chance. There has to be accountability.

Agree with Erasmus. Just smash it inside.
Brodie is currently doing okay for Peel, so he could be a chance in.

How are we done? 4-8 points off 8th. Carlton Sydney at home. They’re thereabouts with Fremantle.

Still got Port and Collingwood to come and we ain’t got it.
Grow some balls or ovaries and have some pride.

No point tanking for bottom 6 as our 1st rounder is going to the demons.

Unless Freo gets 13th and we get a much easier fixture next season and bounce Into a finals spot next season.

At least 2 or 3 changes this week.

I've only seen out games in Melbourne. From what i've seen we appear to slow with Fyfe, JOM and Aish in the side. Even slower when the likes of freddy and switta have ordinary games.

Would like to see chappy back as soon as he's fit, young moved into the middle and hopefully NOD can regain his form from last year.

Henry was very good today.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Unless Freo gets 13th and we get a much easier fixture next season and bounce Into a finals spot next season.

Want this side/list to experience finals every season. Need to work harder and win games at home, try snag another couple away.
St Kilda, Essendon, Adelaide got hard games coming too. Geelong are up and down.

* off will ya

who said anything about tanking.

How sad is it that I think its a positive that Fyfe will probably miss with that foot.

Such a shame we couldn't squeeze another 40 quality games from him.

I agree he’s been a real liability in terms of defensive pressure. There were moments when he steam rolled the ball, but they were so many moments he wasn’t accountable it detracts from the good moments.

I’m not sure we have much in the cupboard. I’d like to see Worner debut. Nothing else outside the 22 gets me too excited.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back