Prediction Changes: Round 2 Vs North Melbourne + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of things. I don't endorse or want the Banfield inclusion, but I would never have the callousness to mock or denigrate the person. He gets his opportunity and I hope for his sake he comes out firing to the hilt and has an excellent game. It's not his fault at the end of the day.

And....the game forecast will be wet?!

Just terrific if so. I've got to work in a job I now hate (shout out to the w***er that had the f***ing temerity to ask me if I have a job or life, I'm sure you're the pinnacle of excitement; the embodiment of ultimate fun), will miss the game anyway.....feel very meh about it anyway given we don't know if we're about to regress or progress. Even a win right now somehow feels tainted, wicked.

Maybe I don't have a life, coming on here and absorbing the dreary and the misery. Watching everything slide into banality.

It would be nice to take a vacation from yourself, but alas....here we are

You mean the teams with an average of 120 games experience to our 85? The melbourne team with a grand total of 3 players under 50 games?

and I’m pretty sure we’d be playing Ashcroft if we Had him too.
See I disagree with this big time. I’m 100% certain that if Will Ashcroft had joined Fremantle last November he would have been playing at Peel last weekend. Absolutely convinced of that.
Out of interest, who do you think JL would have played him ahead of last weekend?
We have two first round pick midfielders in their second year that can’t get a look in under this coach.
Wilmott was excellent last night for brisbane and he’s younger than Raz and Johnson.
If he was on our list Hughes would be played ahead of him on the wing.

A couple of things. I don't endorse or want the Banfield inclusion, but I would never have the callousness to mock or denigrate the person. He gets his opportunity and I hope for his sake he comes out firing to the hilt and has an excellent game. It's not his fault at the end of the day

BB is a first class person.
Gives his all
Making the absolute most of his assets
I hope he has a blinder today
and...Cant wait to see The Cyclone back on the park!
YOKAI!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well clearly it's not sinking in, or registering with them. Or maybe they just don't care, you can't seriously tell me that team they put forward last night looks like a team that will go close to playing finals, let alone winning any.
What? What the average fan thinks should never factor into things like team selection.

See I disagree with this big time. I’m 100% certain that if Will Ashcroft had joined Fremantle last November he would have been playing at Peel last weekend. Absolutely convinced of that.
Out of interest, who do you think JL would have played him ahead of last weekend?
We have two first round pick midfielders in their second year that can’t get a look in under this coach.
Wilmott was excellent last night for brisbane and he’s younger than Raz and Johnson.
That's a massive chip you've got on your shoulder mate

Ras got a chance last year. He just wasn't up to it at the time. Ashcroft looks at the level already.

I think I actually hope we lose this weekend. Just to prove that this conservative approach to selection is hopeless.

I know it's cutting off the nose to spite the face, but how else will this message sink in.

It's just so frustrating. We can all see the changes that need to be made, why can't the people who's job it is to ensure success for the club see it?
I don't even care about getting the 4 points with this vanilla ass B22. "Back the boys to get it right against North" lol

Give us the L so we can finally change the puss puss method.

What this really is you'd both rather be proven right than see your team doing well and being proven wrong, which is pretty childish. It's absolutely not the changes I would have made but you should always question yourself when you hope for failure.

Last edited:
What does Johnson have to do at WAFL level to get a game? 70 disposals and 10 goals

Banners and Hughes gifted games. People call Acres a spud but Banners can't kick well either

Yep, I remember, I was there lol

Was only against wce tho
there was another game that was a bit slippery but I can’t remember which - maybe the demons home game?

Into the half back line, Hughes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back