Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually think he was more coherent less of a dickhead when he was pissed all of the time

His interview with Devon Haney the other night was as bad as you could get. I realize he isn't a boxing expert but ffs at least look like you have done some preparation

Last edited:
I actually think he was more coherent less of a dickhead when he was pissed all of the time

His interview with Devon Haney the other night was as bad as you could get. I realize he isn't a boxing expert but ffs at least look like you have done some preparation
I am unsure how to break this to you pilgrim…but this is the “Cult of Robbo”, fellow Brothers congregate here to interpret his wisdom and decipher his prose for the betterment of fellow men. Occasionally we have infidels who ride into these parts, but usually they are dismissed quickly. You my friend are at a fork in the road…

I am unsure how to break this to you pilgrim…but this is the “Cult of Robbo”, fellow Brothers congregate here to interpret his wisdom and decipher his prose for the betterment of fellow men. Occasionally we have infidels who ride into these parts, but usually they are dismissed quickly. You my friend are at a fork in the road…
Sometimes it just needs to be said brother. Blessings from TGO to you and blessed be thy VB as well.

More words of wisdom from TGO last night when talking about Carlton's injuries

"Forests have always got the tallest trees, and theirs have just been felled."

Praise
This wisdom is reminiscent of Confucius but includes the deeper enlightenment only obtained through the imbibing of the
holy sacrements, now unfortunately in slightly lower medically recommended doses. Hail the VB, the Winfield Blues, the Dim
Sims and brothers, the Macca's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This struck me as a deeply saddened Slurmon.

For starters the nerdling was far too chirpy. TGO was almost resigned.

When it is clear Ethseden should have a review that Rutten is the basic first term of reference it looks like it will be Rutten+++.

The weight, of Esserdun's failure, is dragging Him down, like a, what's the word, Gerard, a,a,a,an anchor, Gerard! Like an anchor! Aw, geez, moit. It's enough ta make ya, I dunnobutgeezaygoddadoSUMTHINmatehowcanyajustgoonyearafterYEAR,,, anyway,,,

Anchor. Good word, that.

The weight, of Esserdun's failure, is dragging Him down, like a, what's the word, Gerard, a,a,a,an anchor, Gerard! Like an anchor! Aw, geez, moit. It's enough ta make ya, I dunnobutgeezaygoddadoSUMTHINmatehowcanyajustgoonyearafterYEAR,,, anyway,,,

Anchor. Good word, that.
you may all claim him as your spiritual leader, but there is something deeper than deity status for us esserden (Essendon) fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back