Play Nice Scott Morrison in the Multiverse of Ministries.

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Malcolm was a god among men
Sadly he was hoodwinked before he could really flex his muscles Hulk Hogan style
Amusingly, Turnbull is the only one of them who has ever achieved anything in the real world.

All the others are failed priests who joined their local church group and/or the young liberals to find a wife.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Festerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2019
///comet.repair.export
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
PAFC Maggies SANFL, ASU Sun Devils
Amusingly, Turnbull is the only one of them who has ever achieved anything in the real world.

All the others are failed priests who joined their local church group and/or the young liberals to find a wife.
If the other Malcom (Fraser) is on that list then I would like to put in a good word for him.

Yes, his role in the dismissal and forcing Whitlam into three elections in three years was despicable, cheap and divisive politicking.

But Fraser's leading role in opening up Australia's borders to Vietnamese refugees changed the face of this country overnight that even now, almost 50 years later, we are still benefitting from. His post politics role in leading international humanitarian efforts continued that theme.

If Fraser were alive when Morrison came to power he would have been outraged that a Liberal Prime Minister proudly displayed a 'stop the boats' model on his desk and kept refugees locked up and isolated for years on end.

Turnbull speaking on gas crisis advocating government intervention (both state and federal) to cap prices and duck the interests of the gas companies.

He wouldn't have beaten my guy Toughnan Tony Abbott!
Speaking of

You just know the people sooking the most over the Biloela family are the abbott fanbois and it warms my cockles.

:)

jatz14

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League
I dont think I have ever seen a political party get so on the nose in government get thrown into opposition, then get worse.

I cannot decide if Morrison is the worst political leader of my time, or Latham, but its between those two. They got rid of him, and got worse.

Its unfathomable, its like your in a sinking hot air balloon, throw the dead weight over board, and just sink faster. I mean, potatoe head sucks, but he was there before.

My personal theory is, the LNP stunk all the way to the bottom, but the stink at the top was so bad, the bottom layers didn't get noticed much. Now that layer has risen to the top, and its revealed how truly awful it is.

And, they still think Australia got it wrong, that it was all some big mistake, so if they just keep on doing what they are doing and being what they are being, Australia will come around.

If the trend continues, they may not get a bounce at the next election, they could sink lower.

jatz14

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League
Who or what's a Biloela ?

I only know about the submarines being back on the news :p
Wasn't all that money being saved great. Had to put aside 5.5 billion just in case, turns out we aren't going to need it all. Good news.

On another front, Dutton was going to go into negotiations with the French to pay less. Good for him. I am going into negotiations for my next house to pay $0.00 Hell, I might demand they pay me, for me to take it off their hands. Don't know why everyone doesn't do this.

Wasn't all that money being saved great. Had to put aside 5.5 billion just in case, turns out we aren't going to need it all. Good news.

On another front, Dutton was going to go into negotiations with the French to pay less. Good for him. I am going into negotiations for my next house to pay $0.00 Hell, I might demand they pay me, for me to take it off their hands. Don't know why everyone doesn't do this.

You laugh but Dutton will be PM in 3 years time

:p

Nikita Blue

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2003
Section One
AFL Club
Carlton

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

Lol no he won’t.
Even more independents and Greens will pick up seats then they did this time around. Dutton has as much hope of being pm in 2025 as I do

Remove this Banner Ad

Back