Society/Culture Reproductive Rights: Roe vs Wade, abortion, etc

Remove this Banner Ad

A mask mandate to slow the spread of a plague that killed millions is seen as police state fascist communism that is immoral

The massacre of children in schools by AR15s on a weekly basis is just an unfortunate byproduct of the right to bear arms

But forcing women to give birth, even as a result of rape, that is just pro-life "all lives matter" moral emergency

The deranged minds of the far right, America is a joke

Why is it moral that the child have to die because of the actions of the father?
Is it convenience if you’re just trying to avoid being bashed by the father, or being made homeless because you can’t work while pregnant ?

Or is that just evil wimmenz
These tragic lives from tragic dysfunctional families are potentially cases for abortion as I mentioned. But middle class people aborting a healthy baby because of convenience is both a tragedy and sick.

A mask mandate to slow the spread of a plague that killed millions is seen as police state fascist communism that is immoral

The massacre of children in schools by AR15s on a weekly basis is just an unfortunate byproduct of the right to bear arms

But forcing women to give birth, even as a result of rape, that is just pro-life "all lives matter" moral emergency

Its not deranged or a joke. Its about power and control.
They are trying to shift back to where they were before civil rights, women's rights, LGBTQ rights movements made changes.

They've never stopped trying to claw back power and control and now that they're in a position to do so they're going to go hard

Given America as we know it was founded on genocide and slavery by white Puritans it's no surprise

These tragic lives from tragic dysfunctional families are potentially cases for abortion as I mentioned. But middle class people aborting a healthy baby because of convenience is both a tragedy and sick.
Hey guess what. Its none of your business what someone does with their own body.

But thanks for proving your nuance is just wanting control without judgement from others

Its not deranged or a joke. Its about power and control.
They are trying to shift back to where they were before civil rights, women's rights, LGBTQ rights movements made changes.

They've never stopped trying to claw back power and control and now that they're in a position to do so they're going to go hard

Given America as we know it was founded on genocide and slavery by white Puritans it's no surprise

Hey guess what. Its none of your business what someone does with their own body.

But thanks for proving your nuance is just wanting control without judgement from others
Problem with abortion is it is about two bodies. That is why it is not easy. And it is definitely not just a religious issue, or just a libertarian issue. I get personal liberty is important, but when you have two lives both should be protected.

There’s not.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Well, geez, they inject them with poison so their heart stops beating, they stop growing, and they never move again. If that’s not killing I don’t know what is. You can think it’s justified because they’re terminating a lesser life, but it’s just nonsense to say it’s not a life or a body.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Problem with abortion is it is about two bodies. That is why it is not easy. And it is definitely not just a religious issue, or just a libertarian issue. I get personal liberty is important, but when you have two lives both should be protected.

When does it legally become a "life" though? At first breath? First unassisted breath? When its able to sustain itself outside of the womb independently? With medical science we know we can keep a potential birth alive from as low as 24 weeks if there is a forced birth for whatever reason. But until the fetus/child/life or whatever you want to label it as can sustain itself without being physically attached to the being giving it life it cant be declared an independent life form. Right?

But until the fetus/child/life or whatever you want to label it as can sustain itself without being physically attached to the being giving it life it cant be declared an independent life form. Right?
Since when is it fair game to kill things because they are dependent? Even after the birth of a fully developed newborn they are 100% dependent on full time care of others? What about those babies that require other medical support. You wouldn’t just kill someone’s kid because they need more oxygen artificially, and then wonder what the parents are upset about. After all it’s not an independent life form right?

Since when is it fair game to kill things because they are dependent? Even after the birth of a fully developed newborn they are 100% dependent on full time care of others? What about those babies that require other medical support. You wouldn’t just kill someone’s kid because they need more oxygen artificially, and then wonder what the parents are upset about. After all it’s not an independent life form right?

Not fair game and its not killing if they dont exist as a legal entity. Otherwise we'd give "conception certificates" as soon as the egg is confirmed as fertilized. Which is ridiculous. Everyone agrees Abortions shouldnt be the automatic go to for contraception, but this ruling is going to make contraception the very next target and its a slippery slope towards forced births and trapped women.

not killing if they dont exist as a legal entity.
seriously, what are you even saying? I refuse to believe that passionately pro choice people are this litigious. You can kill an unregistered dog. You can kill a person who doesn’t have a passport or birth certificate. We are talking about the moral argument, not some carefully selected legal definition. I’m sure you don’t support the termination a 39w unborn foetus.

Why do we need all this smoke and mirrors and innuendo?

seriously, what are you even saying? I refuse to believe that passionately pro choice people are this litigious. You can kill an unregistered dog. You can kill a person who doesn’t have a passport or birth certificate. We are talking about the moral argument, not some carefully selected legal definition. I’m sure you don’t support the termination a 39w unborn foetus.

Nobody except campaigners like you who are forced birthers talk about 39 weeks

Historically also a great argument for ethnic cleansing..

This is a legal minefield, isnt it? Do you declare life begins at contraception because a bunch of bible thumbers declare thats the way? Or do you leave it up to the person who can actually give birth to another life? What do you want?

I am pointing out that the ‘legal entity’ argument is not a valid one unless you are generally okay with the killing (or whatever word you choose) of undocumented beings.

Lol.

You should see the fascists holy warriors racists and nazis you’re aligned with on this issue.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Or a coalition govt which gave $6k baby bonus resulting in a4-5 year mini boom in school leavers right now, but go missing when the extras need tertiary or tafe, in fact even gutting that.

Did they always intend to produce maccas drones?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back