Society/Culture Reproductive Rights: Roe vs Wade, abortion, etc

Remove this Banner Ad

If you are getting an abortion because of rape incest etc surely there is no problem. If you are getting an abortion because of physical deformities or mental health issues that is understandable. If you are getting an abortion because of convenience, surely this is immoral and if you are getting an abortion when the child is viable outside the womb this is not just immoral but evil. So the nuance and reason must be considered.

If you are getting an abortion because of rape incest etc surely there is no problem. If you are getting an abortion because of physical deformities or mental health issues that is understandable. If you are getting an abortion because of convenience, surely this is immoral and if you are getting an abortion when the child is viable outside the womb this is not just immoral but evil. So the nuance and reason must be considered.
Nobody is doing the last thing so why even bring it up.

The reason someone is getting an abortion doesn't matter, they should have that choice over their own bodies.

There were already time limits on how late into the pregnancy you could go and it wasn't past
Everything else is just window dressing to make it a moral argument instead of a health and autonomy argument

Nobody is doing the last thing so why even bring it up.

The reason someone is getting an abortion doesn't matter, they should have that choice over their own bodies.

There were already time limits on how late into the pregnancy you could go and it wasn't past
Everything else is just window dressing to make it a moral argument instead of a health and autonomy argument
Not in many cases. There are viable abortions and the baby then takes breath, from this point out the womb surely is now murder. We can’t gloss over this as if it doesn’t happen or doesn’t happen much. We are rightly horrified at the school shootings and should be with this because we are killing more this way.

Not in many cases. There are viable abortions and the baby then takes breath, from this point out the womb surely is now murder. We can’t gloss over this as if it doesn’t happen or doesn’t happen much. We are rightly horrified at the school shootings and should be with this because we are killing more this way.
Nah mate this isn't it.
That's not related to abortion rights or what's happening in America now.

Forced birth is forced birth and in a country that doesn't provide free healthcare or childcare or much in the way of parental leave its also forced poverty.

**** your moral issues with where life starts you clearly don't give a shit about life if you support this

If a woman is not in a position to have a child be that financially, physically or mentally and chooses to abort, is that immoral?

Of course I care about all lives, that’s why I believe there are instances where it is appropriate. We all need nuance not name calling. But the act itself is a violent tragedy to the poor child and should never be forgotten.
I don't believe you

I suspect the dems will clean up in the mid terms now and will have a clear mandate to expand the supreme court to force a progressive majority. GG republicans.
I'd like to believe that but it's more likely that inflation and gas prices will be where voters focus their attention. Not that Republicans can fix any of that but hey this is America we're talking about. Dumbest ****ers on the planet.

Why is it moral that the child have to die because of the actions of the father?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course I care about all lives, that’s why I believe there are instances where it is appropriate. We all need nuance not name calling. But the act itself is a violent tragedy to the poor child and should never be forgotten.

You don't, not the moment the child gets out of the womb and the mother gets no maternity leave, universal health care, and the kid can easily be shot at a school because freedom to bear arms yet none of these "pro lifers" care

Shallow virtual signaling of fetuses is the extent this would go because none of you actually care about them when they become fully fledged human.

Nah mate this isn't it.
That's not related to abortion rights or what's happening in America now.

Forced birth is forced birth and in a country that doesn't provide free healthcare or childcare or much in the way of parental leave its also forced poverty.

* your moral issues with where life starts you clearly don't give a s**t about life if you support this
Your off your tree

Is it convenience if you’re just trying to avoid being bashed by the father, or being made homeless because you can’t work while pregnant ?

Or is that just evil wimmenz

If you want to outlaw abortion is it not reasonable to extract to dna from all men entering America in order to make them equally responsible for any child that might be born?

Just force vasectomies.

You sound incapable of a debate by playing the man instead of the ball in few arguments we’ve exchanged.
I don't see the point in engaging with someone using the talking points of life begins at fertilization as those people don't give a shit about anyone that has been born

Your off your tree
No I just don't support forced births

I thought it was ok for the government to force health issues on the public? ....isn't this the vaccine thread...oh wait
They're not forcing anything on anyone, they're removing bodily autonomy from half the population.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back