Society/Culture Do less intelligent people gravitate to conservative/right wing ideology?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bolded bit. I assumed that you were American living in Australia and able to vote.

At the end of the day, we all believe what we want to and commentators, from whichever political point of view, probably just interpret rather than outright lie. I use "probably" because we don't have first hand knowledge of the facts, we have to rely on what news outlets give us.
<<<Sandy hook was a false flag attack to try and make guns look bad. >>>

I use "probably" because we don't have first hand knowledge of the facts, we have to rely on what news outlets give us.

Bolded bit. I assumed that you were American living in Australia and able to vote.

At the end of the day, we all believe what we want to and commentators, from whichever political point of view, probably just interpret rather than outright lie. I use "probably" because we don't have first hand knowledge of the facts, we have to rely on what news outlets give us.

Judge Judy Eye Roll GIF

<<<Sandy hook was a false flag attack to try and make guns look bad. >>>

I use "probably" because we don't have first hand knowledge of the facts, we have to rely on what news outlets give us.
Well, there are news outlets and then there are propaganda/snake oil grift outlets masquerading as 'fair and balanced' news outlets. ;)

Well, there are news outlets and then there are propaganda/snake oil grift outlets masquerading as 'fair and balanced' news outlets. ;)
But we will never be able to tell the difference.

Not even when a network is sued for telling everyone over and over that an election was stolen despite
Ostrich Avestruz GIF by Amnistía Internacional España
200.gif
all the internal messaging clearly showing none of them believed what they were saying for a second.

Not even then.

Not even when that same network pays the company it knowingly slandered despite knowing it wasn’t true, billions in compensation.

We still can’t tell which media organisations are habitual liars and which ones aren’t.

Bird Head GIF by Kochstrasse™

U
N
P
O
S
S
I
B
L
E

Last edited:
The least intelligent ones are the people divided on political lines, sitting on here arguing about it........
You should all be united in uproar at what has happened to your standard of living in this country in the past 20-30 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The least intelligent ones are the people divided on political lines, sitting on here arguing about it........
You should all be united in uproar at what has happened to your standard of living in this country in the past 20-30 years.
What do you think the cause is?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back