Conservatives - RUOK

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren’t America bro, the jingoistic era that was started by Howard and continued into the 2010s has ended now. The era of people decking themselves out in Aus flag gear on Jan 26 is over.

What “indoctrination” is that? Students being told factually accurate history?

Conservatives love to say that people who have been through school and university, especially recently, have been subject to “indoctrination”? Would you mind listing examples of this “indoctrination”?
He wouldn’t know
He’s just regurgitating the crap he’s been indoctrinated to believe 🙄

He wouldn’t know
He’s just regurgitating the crap he’s been indoctrinated to believe 🙄

I think conservatives have been on the “schools and universities are indoctrinating kids” bandwagon for a while. I think in recent years it’s schools teaching kids about climate change which has been their biggest “indoctrination” whinge, probably followed by accurate teaching about Australian history.

Tax will always be an issue no matter who is in government, the Australia Day argument is insane and perpetrated by ungrateful haters of the country, it can never be resolved no matter what day is chosen. Pat Cummins was born in 1993, his indoctrination into the absurd commenced when he went to High School in the mid to late 'zeroes'. It's not entirely his fault, he just doesn't know any better. Everything is AOK, it is what it is.
What is the relevance of Jan 26?

I think conservatives have been on the “schools and universities are indoctrinating kids” bandwagon for a while. I think in recent years it’s schools teaching kids about climate change which has been their biggest “indoctrination” whinge, probably followed by accurate teaching about Australian history.
It's just an unintended consequence of putting school chaplains teaching ethics (when they really just wanted to teach Christianity but had to leave the bible bits out).

What we desperately need is school entrepreneurs going into each school teaching dog eat dog attitudes. But no one with the skills is going to do it for 20k pa.

Perhaps I have just created a new franchise opportunity

On SM-S711B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Conservatives have long been suspicious of education as it enables people from the wrong side of the tracks to improve their status

Conservatives have long been suspicious of education as it enables people from the wrong side of the tracks to improve their status

And prove they're often more capable, due to the hurdles they overcome, than the grifters drifting through secondary and tertiary education courtesy of wealth, influence and connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back