NCFL Central discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Donald will be right in the mix.
Gordon leaving Birchip has gone relatively unnoticed, you wont see another player of his calibre come in the league for a while.
Birchip v Donald saturday week should give a fair indication of where they are at.

What is the reserves comp looking like this year around the area? Has Covid impacted many clubs ability to put teams on the park? What about Numbers wise, behaviour, consistency, etc?

Any update on the website - no clearance information or live scores any more ?

Roota you may be able to answer this for me, how old is Ryan Osullivan? Which then brings me to my next question, who is the oldest player to win a league best and fairest because the way hes playing he is a huge chance to win this years Feeny medal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sea Lake still the team to beat.
Sea Lakes contested ball winners the difference by the looks.

There’s a rumour floating around that the Royal blues Melbourne based players chartered a flight to the game. Any truth in that Mud??
Truth. 4.5 hours plus to Sea Lake for some on the other side of Melbourne, so not the worst idea. Can definitely see why it’s ruffled a few feathers. Not sure who paid and probably don’t want to know if I’m honest

Truth. 4.5 hours plus to Sea Lake for some on the other side of Melbourne, so not the worst idea. Can definitely see why it’s ruffled a few feathers. Not sure who paid and probably don’t want to know if I’m honest

Not an issue as long as it comes under the salary cap.

No different to all the clubs who fly blokes in and out from up north

The Ouyen footy club bought a plane at one point!

One of our melb guys last year looked at it, he knew a guy that knew a guy that needed to get his hours up in the plane or something. But then Melb went into lock down so we never looked at it again. Kills a bloody good boozer on the way home though.

One of our melb guys last year looked at it, he knew a guy that knew a guy that needed to get his hours up in the plane or something. But then Melb went into lock down so we never looked at it again. Kills a bloody good boozer on the way home though.
The late great Jim Wallis used to fly from quamby to Moorabbin to play for the saints in the 60s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back