NCFL Central discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Menegola to Sea Lake with JJ. Nully Wyche signed sealed delivered, all voting suggests it will be as soon as 2025!
Dont know about Menegola but I see on latest update of clearances Adam Pattison ex Richmond/Hawthorn headed to Sea Lake. all clearances on AFLCENTRALVIC website. Going to be a great year for watching ruckman in the league.

Why don't they get some locals to do it? I'm sure someone would be interested in doing it.
If brains were used a quick phone call to the Buloke Times and I would imagine they would have a most accurate and comprehensive report as an email in 20 minutes. Or now Shane Oshea has retired fling him a few bucks, not much he doesnt know. or how about ask Scobie who works for you for a report. Not that hard really.

If brains were used a quick phone call to the Buloke Times and I would imagine they would have a most accurate and comprehensive report as an email in 20 minutes. Or now Shane Oshea has retired fling him a few bucks, not much he doesnt know. or how about ask Scobie who works for you for a report. Not that hard really.

That would be logical.

Ruckman are gonna be insane this year
Sea lake- sully and pattinson
Birchip- fridge and hosking
Donald- Browne and potter
St Arnaud- Phillips
Nully- putt
Wedderburn- Hargreaves
Charlton-?
Wyche-?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St Arnaud- Phillips
Nully- putt
Wedderburn- Hargreaves
Charlton-?
Wyche-?

I sense, the return of the Ruckman league medallist era that plagued us for too many years.

very easy for an umpire to give votes to the bloke that they see the most of each game, irrespective of how well they play

I sense, the return of the Ruckman league medallist era that plagued us for too many years.

very easy for an umpire to give votes to the bloke that they see the most of each game, irrespective of how well they play
While agreeing that the quality of these ruckman is unreal you have to remember that most weeks they are going to come up against one or two guns on the opposing side which will possibly nullify each others vote gaining ability. The most interesting thing will happen is after the bounce, the quality of the midfields and the contests there will be even more salivating, would imagine Wade, Rippon and numerous others lighting up the ground. And just as interesting will be to see if there are any dominant fowards who emerge to oppose Jenko and Edwards.

And now Charlton have signed what looks to be another ruckman to add to the large list of ruckmen. Anyone know of the bloke? Tyler Fehsler

St Arnaud- Phillips
Nully- putt
Wedderburn- Hargreaves
Charlton-?
Wyche-?
Don’t Wyche have Sean Tighe who goes very well in ruck or key position.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back