2022 Tour de France

Remove this Banner Ad

That descent from Pidcock was rolled gold.
Genuine question, who from this peloton has his bike handling skills on a descent? Bardet, maybe? That's it.

I'm so used to seeing pog in yellow that it doesn't quite twig that it's vingegaard now.

They are so clearly a cut above the rest. I hope pog can take it back though. Love to see the lone champion pick himself back up off the deck.

Should be an interesting finish. Wouldn't be surprised to see teams like BEX and JV really try to blow it up on the last climb to drop guys like Ewan and Jakobsen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely stoked for him. Been one of my favourites for the past decade. Fantastic ride and win. 2 wins (1 each to both team leaders) and 3 seconds is a good Tour for BEX, if they get one more sprint through Groenewegen that's a great one.

Even as someone who thought Pogacar was beatable, I’ve been amazed at how easily Vingegaard has marked his every move. Hasn’t appeared to be in difficulty at any point that I can remember.

Still a long way to go though, and all it takes is one bad hour and it completely flips again.

Absolutely stoked for him. Been one of my favourites for the past decade. Fantastic ride and win. 2 wins (1 each to both team leaders) and 3 seconds is a good Tour for BEX, if they get one more sprint through Groenewegen that's a great one.
Given the pressure they had to perform coming in to the tour, I think it’s already a great one. Definitely the potential for more still.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back