Prediction Changes v Hawks in Tassie

Remove this Banner Ad

Depends how you want to craft your headline. We are actually on a winning streak of 1 at York Park.
Can you do a calculator for days since our last loss there 14 Aug 2021 dogwatch?

soccer-score-board-flat-style-icon-vector-design-sport-hobby-competition-game-theme-illustration-189825967.jpg

Last edited:

• Martin is up there with the worst selections of the year and has to be out. Schache (preferably) or Sweet to come in, don’t see the thought behind bringing Bruce back but it’s probably going to happen.
  • Not sure how Vandermeer got back in front of Garcia in the pecking order but hopefully that is reversed.
  • As bad as Keath has been this season, we are not getting more out of playing Cordy, and we just have to hope Keath miraculously returns to the 2021 version of himself.

B: Darcy, Keath, Duryea
HB: Dale, Gardner, Richards

R: English, Liberatore, Bontempelli
C: Williams, Macrae, Hunter

HF: Treloar, Ugle-Hagan, Garcia
F: West, Naughton, Weightman

I: Daniel, Dunkley, Smith, Schache
S: McNeil

Out: Cordy
In: Keath, Duryea, Garcia, Schache
Out: Cordy, R.Smith, Vandermeer, Martin
I like cordy out twice to be sure

Many of us are hoping Cordy is out and the tribunal takes care of it for us.

I hope he is not as what he did is exactly what we lack. From his instinct to provide a shepherd for his teammate to have the ability to make sure it maximised its impact.

We don’t have that type of player apart from Libber.

Hope we go into match as if it is end of season game.And play more daring football as we used to .Season of playing safe and controlled tempo hasn't worked .Didn't suit our style.
In Cleary JJ Schache
Out Hunter ,Daniel ,cooked ruckman

MRO UPDATE: Zaine Cordy has been referred directly to the Tribunal following an incident with Tanner Bruhn. The incident is ungraded and Cordy is unable to accept an early plea.

Bailey Dale can accept a $2000 fine with an early plea for striking (first offence).

Joke. Not even close to what Cripps did ffs

Can someone tell me what Cordy has been charged with so he knows what to defend?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone tell me what Cordy has been charged with so he knows what to defend?
This. I hope Cordy and his representative just sit there and refuse to plea or even speak until the tribunal chair details the charge. If they won’t detail the charge just walk out.
Maybe it’s the “vibe” he has to defend himself against. What a joke.

This. I hope Cordy and his representative just sit there and refuse to plea or even speak until the tribunal chair details the charge. If they won’t detail the charge just walk out.

If they do not provide the charge to be laid in time to prepare a case I would not roll up.

AFL Fawlty Towers at its best

It's a good thing the AFL places absolutely no store on their own precedents.
After Cripps just four days earlier there would be no way they could penalise Cordy and keep a straight face.

It's a good thing the AFL places absolutely no store on their own precedents.
After Cripps just four days earlier there would be no way they could penalise Cordy and keep a straight face.
Yeah wtf is wrong with using precedents? Except they would have to set a new starting date if they allowed them as if any past case was acceptable it would be 'anything goes'

Looks like typical weather it could be windy by the start of the game. That maybe a good thing making harder to chip it around and hit targets like Freo and GWS did to us.
It will also make it harder for us to win with any decent margin, that's assuming we can win it in the first place. We need to win by about 3 goals to take the percentage issue out of it, should Carlton lose.

In the last 10 years we have managed an average of 54 points at York Park against the Hawks (4 games). That doesn't fill me with hope. Even less so if it's wet and windy.

I'm somewhat encouraged by our finals win over Essendon there but the ground was just as foreign to Essendon as it was to us. The Bombers only other game there was a 13 point win over Hawthorn, also last year.

By contrast this ground has become something of a Hawthorn fortress. They have played there 73 times for 54 wins.

If we are half serious this game and the % needed is beyond doubt by the time Carlton/Collingwood starts.

If we are half serious this game and the % needed is beyond doubt by the time Carlton/Collingwood starts.
The same was said before the GWS match.
We'll be serious about it for sure but the whole footy department seems to be just creaking along right now. We can't even take a game against a lowly 13th placed side as a likely win. In fact I'm pencilling it in as a likely loss. Hope I'm wrong.

So many things not working as they should.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back