List Mgmt. List Management 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So what are we getting for Jones now that he's heading back to the Bulldogs? Is this was done as a trade or free agency at the end of 2021 it would be plenty. He held the record for winning the most one on ones or something like that and was a key part of our best 22, would still be best 22 for us and was a form CHB of the competition. It would be expected he returns like that.

So what are we getting for Jones now that he's heading back to the Bulldogs? Is this was done as a trade or free agency at the end of 2021 it would be plenty. He held the record for winning the most one on ones or something like that and was a key part of our best 22, would still be best 22 for us and was a form CHB of the competition. It would be expected he returns like that.
It will come down to what he’s getting paid which I don’t think will be huge. Tipping end of 3rd round.

Why would north trade for Logue? They have pick 1 in the PSD, does everyone remember that guy Reid, many here like to laugh at him, he refused to deal with GWS for Hately, got him for free, he then held firm on Dawson and got him cheap.

North would be dumb to trade anything more than a token 3rd rounder,

Why would north trade for Logue? They have pick 1 in the PSD, does everyone remember that guy Reid, many here like to laugh at him, he refused to deal with GWS for Hately, got him for free, he then held firm on Dawson and got him cheap.

North would be dumb to trade anything more than a token 3rd rounder,

Think they'll offer a fair trade to Freo. Take it or leave it. I think their offer will be similar to what Arr0w suggested. If Freo don't like it then they walk him to the PSD.

If they get a deal done it opens up the PSD for another selection.

Just pushing him to the PSD limits their options. This shouldn't be a Jack Martin take a stand situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was arguably the best winger in the comp at the halfway point of the season before an injury. I know disposals aren't everything but comparing him to Cottrell or O'Brien he gathers a lot more of the footy.

Games of 20+ Disposals:
O'Brien: 4
Cottrell: 2
Acres: 13

That's significantly more output.
And that doesn’t take into account how much harder at it he is getting the ball

On performance, a second rounder for Acres is appropriate, however Freo dramatically lowballed him. Logic says a third rounder is sufficient, relative to the deal. I won’t be shocked if it is for a “future”. We want to hit the draft.

Still wondering how Lions pay for Dunkley and don’t destroy their draft hand this year and next for Ashcroft and Fletcher.
Surely won’t get massive free agency compo for McStay and maybe Gardiner. They will be loaded with mids for the foreseeable future, but, while talented, will be relying on inconsistent, even flaky keys and journeymen for a number of years.

On performance, a second rounder for Acres is appropriate, however Freo dramatically lowballed him. Logic says a third rounder is sufficient, relative to the deal. I won’t be shocked if it is for a “future”. We want to hit the draft.

Still wondering how Lions pay for Dunkley and don’t destroy their draft hand this year and next for Ashcroft and Fletcher.
Surely won’t get massive free agency compo for McStay and maybe Gardiner. They will be loaded with mids for the foreseeable future, but, while talented, will be relying on inconsistent, even flaky keys and journeymen for a number of years.
Rumours were Pies offer was 3mil over 5 years. If true compensation may be decent

Why do Carlton folk think Acres is the ANSWER when he’s been squeezed out of two clubs that haven’t been world beaters ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because he represents a low cost upgrade at a position of need.
Referencing Freo & the Saints as if they're great at managing their list is reasonably problematic

Rumours were Pies offer was 3mil over 5 years. If true compensation may be decent

That's insane. McStay isn't that good....

Pies constantly trying to fix their stuffed cap and then do things like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back