Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part II] - will honor his contract and play on at NMFC in 2024, so says the reality TV manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that's not what you -- or I for that matter -- said at all
It’s the examples I’m aware of.
I’ll elaborate since you’re such a toxic campaigner - my post was based on what I had seen personally. It’s no secret that afl footballers resort to bad habits like alcohol, gambling and even drug use to destress and cause they can - so how my suggestion that TT seeking help is in some way negative is beyond me.

If it makes you feel better our very own legend and club champion Goldi has also had gambling issues in the past and that correlated in him taking some time away from the game. He got help and he’s better for it.

Footballers will football mate.

I’ll elaborate since you’re such a toxic campaigner - my post was based on what I had seen personally. It’s no secret that afl footballers resort to bad habits like alcohol, gambling and even drug use to destress and cause they can - so how my suggestion that TT seeking help is in some way negative is beyond me.

If it makes you feel better our very own legend and club champion Goldi has also had gambling issues in the past and that correlated in him taking some time away from the game. He got help and he’s better for it.

Too personal mate

Too personal mate
I know. To even have to “balance it out” cause the race card gets played, it is what it is.
It’s a footballer welfare issue but individuals will choose the narrative they want to do endorse.

You literally asked how much blow they're on because of a ******* social media post before regurgitating some (unconfirmed) bullshit about him driving home at 6am tge other day and comparing him to Dayle Garlett, and yet I'm the the toxic campaigner for defending him?

You've got to be kidding. Look in the ******* mirror mate

You literally asked how much blow they're on because of a ******* social media post before regurgitating some (unconfirmed) bullshit about him driving home at 6am tge other day and comparing him to Dayle Garlett, and yet I'm the the toxic campaigner for defending him?

And? What’s your point.

I never compared him to Dayle Garlett. It was the ex Carlton type.
It was a point made about how things can go wrong.

Go have a lie down mate

Was spotted out shopping afterwards too, he's fine.
Reese Witherspoon soft leg cast. Cute skirt. www.myfabcast.com | Reese ...
Two "r"s mate.

He should chop us all up a line while he's at it.

*en hell you lot, chill out a bit.

Everything in context,,,,who'd blame Clarko for sitting down with Tarryn and saying, "you know what mate, I think its pretty obvious this girl is just no good for your career".
Lol. I was gonna post something similar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easy to forget that he's still only 22 years old, I mean he wouldn't be the first 22 year old to be lacking motivation. I'm sure he'll be in for a rude shock if he doesn't maintain standards under Clarko so I'll back him in to kick into gear when push comes to shove and start playing to his potential.
Geez, must be incredibly tough to get motivated for the youth of today, earning near 7 figures playing a game you surely love 4 years out of school.....what does that say for the majority who've busted their nuts working multiple part time jobs to fund uni, then lumped with a massive HECS bill and slaving away into and relatively meaningless jobs the rest of their life to hopefully pay off the mortgage and have an ok retirement. Motivating stuff!

[sighing, easing out of a chair to write on a whiteboard with the title "completely cooked injuries to promising North players"]

Time to add "bruised internal organs diving desperately for a smother" into "heavily tattooed Brazilian butt lift girlfriend drove over his foot in a nature reserve while freaking out about a fictional horror movie cult family" to Tarryns profile

This is almost worse than the time Sam Durdin yeeted his finger off trying to open a packet of bacon

I know. To even have to “balance it out” cause the race card gets played, it is what it is.
It’s a footballer welfare issue but individuals will choose the narrative they want to do endorse.
One of my teachers used to say....and yes a catholic school, and yes a nun...."The Devil makes work for idle hands"......perhaps some truth in that, too much spare time. Reckon there's a lot to be said for players having a side gig, studying a uni degree part time, or doing a trade.

Tatoos all over including the face, pretty much always red flag in my experience. Up there with those who dye their hair different pink/red/blue/green every month

Of course....maybe she's an exception...

:grimacing:
hmmmm.....I met Denis Rodman,,,,,truly a lovely fella!

One of my teachers used to say....and yes a catholic school, and yes a nun...."The Devil makes work for idle hands"......perhaps some truth in that, too much spare time. Reckon there's a lot to be said for players having a side gig, studying a uni degree part time, or doing a trade.
They need to.
Connors is big on this.
I’ve criticized him in the past but bloody hell he hammers to players the importance of taking on a trade or studying part time just to help them stay focused on their days off, to give them a positive outlet away from the game and touch wood something to fall back on if they finish up from the game at age 25 or 35.
It’s common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back