LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.15 PM ON 27/12: Los Angeles Chargers at Indianapolis

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 5:00 AM on 25/12: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:
McSorely hasn't made a sideline throw all night now youre asking him to drop it in the bucket between two on third down in overtime, stupid play call.

shocked conan japan GIF by Team Coco

So if Im right Panthers got to win out to make it, doable no A11dAtP0w3R ?
Yeah, because if the Falcons beat the Bucs in week 18 the Saints/Panthers is for the division.

but if Panthers win nextweek but lose to the Saints week 18, and Bucs beat Falcons. Tampa will win the South

Despite both conferences wild card hunt being wide open, can't see the AFC changing at all. Ravens essentially wrapped up one spot, Chargers should win tomorrow and wrap up another, and Dolphins should win at least one game and wrap up the third. Sure, things can happen, Titans, or Steelers, say, could somehow squeak thru on 9-8, tiebreakers, but unlikely.

NFC is a little more open. Cowboys and Giants should get two spots, Commanders the third. Unlikely Lions or Packers or Seahawks or Panthers etc to squeak in on 8-9

Despite both conferences wild card hunt being wide open, can't see the AFC changing at all. Ravens essentially wrapped up one spot, Chargers should win tomorrow and wrap up another, and Dolphins should win at least one game and wrap up the third. Sure, things can happen, Titans, or Steelers, say, could somehow squeak thru on 9-8, tiebreakers, but unlikely.

NFC is a little more open. Cowboys and Giants should get two spots, Commanders the third. Unlikely Lions or Packers or Seahawks or Panthers etc to squeak in on 8-9

Hopefully Mike White back this week for the Jets. Would be a win and in scenario next week vs the Dolphins if they can get over Seattle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think if the Saints win out which wont happen since its Eagles and Panthers, and the Bucs lose 1 game the Saints can also win the South

Bucs just have to win next week and they’re in regardless of the saints winning out because of h2h tie break

Crazy that Bucs can be in a position were they’re resting starters in week 18 with an 8-8 record

Crazy that Bucs can be in a position were they’re resting starters in week 18 with an 8-8 record

Not really, he is the luckiest player of all time, it's to be expected. 😉

Broncos fired head coach Nathaniel Hackett.​

Hackett's tenure with the Broncos last longer than most expected after the team went into December with a 3-8 record and an offense that was one of the worst in the league. If being one of the first teams in the league to be officially eliminated from playoff contention wasn't embarrassing enough, Hackett's Broncos were dismantled 51-14 on Christmas day by a Rams team that featured several reserves on both sides of the ball and forced three interceptions of $245 million quarterback Russell Wilson. After leading two top-10 scoring seasons in Green Bay, the former Packers offensive coordinator leaves a Broncos team that's currently ranked 32nd in points per game (15.5) and 26th in offensive yards per game (316.6).

------------------------

Not sure how Paton survives given he signed Mr. Limited to an extension before seeing him play a game and was the one to hire Hackett, sure, lets let him * up another offseason with terrible signings and another coaching hire, Broncos are a clueless dumpster fire.

Broncos owner and CEO Greg Penner said GM George Paton will remain with the team heading into 2023.​

After parting ways with head coach Nathaniel Hackett on Monday, Penner released a statement saying, "I will lead our head coaching search with support from our ownership group and George [Paton], who I have confidence in as our general manager." Paton's brief tenure as the Broncos' general manager has gotten off to a rocky start, with the team going 11-21 in his first two seasons with the team. The Broncos hired and fired Hackett in the same calendar year, dismissing him with two weeks to go in the season, and are hoping for a rebound in 2023 from quarterback Russell Wilson, who famously signed a $245 million contract after the team traded multiple first round picks to acquire him from the Seahawks earlier this offseason.

Last edited:

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Eagles RT Lane Johnson (core) isn't expected to play again in the regular season.​

Johnson is reportedly dealing with a torn tendon in his abdominal area. The Eagles are hopeful that Johnson will be able to return for the postseason after dealing with a core injury that he suffered in the team's Week 14 win over the Giants. Johnson was removed from the team's injury report and played in both Week 15 and Week 16, but now the team will hope to get him close to 100 percent by playoff time. Johnson has been one of the better right tackles in the league this season, allowing just nine quarterback pressures while earning a PFF pass block grade of 89.8. He has not allowed a sack this season.

Leonard Fournette tweeted on Monday that he's playing through a Lisfranc injury.​

Upset over constant jabs about his weight/playing shape, Fournette took to Twitter on Monday saying, "I hate when people be on here just talking saying I'm out of shape etc do y'all understand I'm playing with a lisfranc in my foot every week can barely push off my foot but through the Grade of God I'm going to keep proving y'all wrong... .... #BucsWin." In Sunday's win over the Cardinals, Fournette rushed 20 times for 72 yards and caught another nine passes for 90 yards. Assuming his injury doesn't worsen, he should be in for another decent workload in Week 17 against the Panthers. Interestingly, Fournette deleted the tweet just minutes after posting it. He was on the Buccaneers' injury report for a foot injury leading up to the team's Week 14 matchup against the 49ers but wasn't listed on the report over the last two weeks. The Bucs will almost certainly have to answer questions about Fournette's tweet and injury status at the next press conference.

Marcus Jones recorded a 15-yard reception, 14 tackles (one for loss) and returned a 69-yard interception for a touchdown in Saturday's 22-18 loss to the Bengals.

The third-round rookie also accrued 76 yards as a return man to finish the day with a total of 87 snaps between special teams, offense and defense.

He also joined an exclusive club with his third-quarter interception, as he joined Hall of Famer Deion Sanders as the only other player in NFL history to record touchdowns of 40-plus yards in all three phases in a single season.

Despite Jones' penchant for big plays, head coach Bill Belichick said that the Patriots won't look to dramatically expand the 24-year-old's role on offense so that special teams and defense can remain his main areas of focus, according to Mark Daniels of The Springfield Republican.

-----

His stat line on Fleaflicker Omega was the longest I've seen.

Marcus Jones recorded a 15-yard reception, 14 tackles (one for loss) and returned a 69-yard interception for a touchdown in Saturday's 22-18 loss to the Bengals.

The third-round rookie also accrued 76 yards as a return man to finish the day with a total of 87 snaps between special teams, offense and defense.

He also joined an exclusive club with his third-quarter interception, as he joined Hall of Famer Deion Sanders as the only other player in NFL history to record touchdowns of 40-plus yards in all three phases in a single season.

Despite Jones' penchant for big plays, head coach Bill Belichick said that the Patriots won't look to dramatically expand the 24-year-old's role on offense so that special teams and defense can remain his main areas of focus, according to Mark Daniels of The Springfield Republican.

-----

His stat line on Fleaflicker Omega was the longest I've seen.

Meant to put in a waiver claim for him a few weeks ago in my cash league and forgot. 🤦‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back