Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 7 - Demons v North Sat April 29th 7:25pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dees by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • North by a goal or less

• Dees by 7 - 20

• North by 7 - 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dees by a lot

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Went back and watched it again. Looks like an ankle rather than the actual leg, not sure if that's better or worse.

Credit to the broadcaster for not showing any replays of the injury. Same thing with Howe in round 1. I remember when they used to show the replay on repeat of bad injuries until play restarted. Must be incredibly distressing for families

Nathan Brown's broken leg is one of the worst I've seen and back then they showed the replays over and over again and it was sickening to watch.

Poor Charlie, he's had a horrible run with injuries. Is absolutely North's first choice as the KPF pairing with Larkey when fit

Interesting how we've gone from the TV networks showing constant replays of bad injuries, glorifying them to not showing them at all. In fairness it's probably the right call. Just Interesting to see the change in attitude.

Nathan Brown's broken leg is one of the worst I've seen and back then they showed the replays over and over again and it was sickening to watch.
Yeah that one came to mind straight away. There was a Melbourne player about a decade ago by the name of James Strauss who snapped his leg in half as well and I remember channel 10 would have showed about 5 different angles of the impact before play restarted

The sooner the AFL move the roos to Tassie the better. I think the Clarko hire is all set up for the final move over

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not bagging Grundy over sour grapes either, I was far more hard on him when he was a Pie, just a absolute liability in the air.

Back