Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 7 - Demons v North Sat April 29th 7:25pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dees by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • North by a goal or less

• Dees by 7 - 20

• North by 7 - 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dees by a lot

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor Charlie, he's had a horrible run with injuries. Is absolutely North's first choice as the KPF pairing with Larkey when fit
I'm actually shocked at how much he's been injured in the past, as a teenager and then after being selected by North. Even his collarbone has been broken twice! Someone that accident prone, you start wondering whether he should be playing sport at all! :/
Hope the poor lad will be ok.

Grundy spilling some of the easiest marks you'll ever see. My estimation of the man has heckin PLUMMETED.

Angry The Sopranos GIF

Oh yeah, Schache used to play for Brisbane after being recruited with pick 2. Kinda forgot about that era

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too be fair the West Coast double up is only really bad due to all the injuries they coped.

Didn’t west coast finish 17th last year with a percentage in the 50s and north 18th with a similar percentage

Honestly the hard talk needs to be had.

Fold North Melbourne and start a fresh club in Tassie or relocate them.

It's fascial we allow this club to still operate.

Why not Essendon? North have won plenty of finals in the last few decades while Essendon has done sweet FA

Ziebel down in the rooms, this match is getting worse and worse for North Melbourne.

Unlucky but North really should be getting games into the kids and not having Ziebell in.

I know it’s North but this ball movement is scary good

Back