Politics & Government Police Brutality

Will this be a catalyst for real change or will it be more of the same?

• Change

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • More of the same

Votes: 19 82.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Once again we only see video once the cops are on him.

The people filming don't know that the perp is dangerous or not, he could have even attacked the cops before they got him down. In the video he is clearly resisting arrest.

Sick to death of criminals being turned in to victims.

Worcester was sent to the hospital, and was later released and sent to a county jail. He is being charged with second-degree battery, resisting arrest, refusal to submit, possessing an instrument of crime, criminal trespass, criminal mischief, terroristic threatening, and second-degree assault, state police said.

Another flagrant case of police brutality, the killing of Tyre Nichols in Memphis in January. A regular traffic stop, five or six cops end up beating him to death with kicks, punches and batons. Caught on CCTV. The five police charged with murder, emergency services who failed to help relieved of duty.
How sad it is that its lucky it wasnt white cops. The city would be on fire right now if it was...

If they get a light sentence the city will burn anyway so its likely it happens anyway the way cops are protected despite being clearly guilty

How sad it is that its lucky it wasnt white cops. The city would be on fire right now if it was...

If they get a light sentence the city will burn anyway so its likely it happens anyway the way cops are protected despite being clearly guilty
I don't want to rail on police, but it's hard not to lose utter faith or respect in them whatsoever when so many instances all around the world consistently happen. It's the whole power thing, can be anywhere -- the church, a teacher, coach, parent, politician, business, celeb. Abuse, corruption, murder, etc. But police are very high, perhaps highest, on the list of most disapponting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they used physical force to disarm her they would have broken her little twig arms and she’d be hospital bound regardless. She approached them with a knife. This is not police brutality, they should be able to defend themselves.
you're a bit of a coward aren't you

Nah. Just aware that knife wielding individuals can do damage
just own it

own being afraid of a 95 year old woman the size of a primary school student in a walking frame with a steak knife

or are you related to the coward that did this?

just own it

own being afraid of a 95 year old woman the size of a primary school student in a walking frame with a steak knife

or are you related to the coward that did this?
I am owning it, dingus. I completely support police officers defending themselves and the surrounding people in order to unhand a knife-wielding psycho

Last edited:
I am owning in, dingus. I completely support police officers defending themselves and the surrounding people in order to unhand a knife-wielding psycho
she has dementia she isn't a "psycho" you're clearly a arsehole though good job

Back