Media Select a team from all the players you have played with

Remove this Banner Ad

You are receiving this notice for breaches of the Rules under Sections SEC [2]. SFA SPECIFIC

Basic Conduct and Etiquette - In 'Select a team from all the players you have played with' thread

2A) Abuse

This is a highly regulated thread for serious team sheets, attack the persona all you want but don't attack the game. This is the most essential rule for posting your team sheet. Any penalties will be served on top of all the other ones you have incurred and obviously will continue to amass.

You have been awarded a further penalty of 6 point plus another 2-game suspension for yourself.

Congratulations your application for Captain of the Ophidian Old Boys is now top of the list.

Plus I had to relegate poor S19 premiership ruckman Hate to a forward pocket.
Hate also lead HO for the entire SFA, smart move playing multiple rucks in the side as they are the heart and soul of any club

You are receiving this notice for breaches of the Rules under Sections SEC [2]. SFA SPECIFIC

Basic Conduct and Etiquette - In 'Select a team from all the players you have played with' thread

2A) Abuse

This is a highly regulated thread for serious team sheets, attack the persona all you want but don't attack the game. This is the most essential rule for posting your team sheet. Any penalties will be served on top of all the other ones you have incurred and obviously will continue to amass.

You have been awarded a further penalty of 6 point plus another 2-game suspension for yourself.

Congratulations your application for Captain of the Ophidian Old Boys is now top of the list.
buscemi 19.gif

Hate also lead HO for the entire SFA, smart move playing multiple rucks in the side as they are the heart and soul of any club

I admit I based the team on my career and not theirs.

I admit I based the team on my career and not theirs.
giphy.gif

like a bride should always pick fat, less pretty bridesmaids if she wants to look real good

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

now you just sit back and take all the credit, job well done

You should take some credit, I did say I was going to waste too much f***ing time in this thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back