Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 13: Gold City Royals v Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

I used to love cricket as a kid but now I find it too boring and over long. Much more of a baseball esp MLB fan these days (go Red Sox)
While I agree that my cricket watching is as sporadic as my sex life I can't agree that baseball is faster somehow

Except that cricket is terrible. I hope it's 20/20
Its a one dayer- i told him absolute no chance am i ever filling in a 2 dayer for you.

Mrs CakeEater is +/- 1 week out from giving birth which adds to the fun.

I used to love cricket as a kid but now I find it too boring and over long. Much more of a baseball esp MLB fan these days (go Red Sox)
Japanese baseball is much better.

You can only chant during your batting innings.
Food is quick to come out

However i couldnt understand why in the 7th innings stretch the crowd released these long white balloons everywhere

I also felt good as a guy was playing as designated hitter and avg .012 on his career.

I coulda made it..

Things are good. Just sitting here listening to the sweet sounds of my kids fighting over a broken lego set lol

Congrats on the impending bubba! Very exciting.
Very scary you mean...

Do you have to do the ironwoman run accross the lego each morning? Thats the bit of parenting im not looking forward to.

Very scary you mean...

Do you have to do the ironwoman run accross the lego each morning? Thats the bit of parenting im not looking forward to.
We're lucky enough to have a toy room and all their shit stays in there. When I go in to clean it up I wear shoes haha
Good luck for the birth! Is this your first?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're lucky enough to have a toy room and all their s**t stays in there. When I go in to clean it up I wear shoes haha
Good luck for the birth! Is this your first?
No.2

Lucky you having a toy room.

The sprawl of toys through our house is phenomenal. Everywhere i look is toys

Just tell me which day you're doing it. So I can be in Perth.

SpecialBruce has always been a master tactician.
I will be at 30000 feet somewhere near Darwin but I wii pull the window shade down
I Cant Too Much GIF by TELUS

And how long did it take you to walk to Brisbane?
I had to crawl, on account of all the incidents on the way from melbourne to Sydney.

If I had half a brain I'd have put a door on it. I sit at the dining table and all I can see is a disaster zone.
If you are going to design your own house, you are going to need a functional doorway. That's where I come in.

If you are going to design your own house, you are going to need a functional doorway. That's where I come in.

Not necessarily....

Was a great version played last weekend...

Head and shoulders, the stupidest post on this site line. Well done. Honestly, well done. Outpaces a teacher's post saying "I've touched a lot of kids in my time." The only flaw that prevents it from being perfect is that nobody would believe anyone who prefers baseball over cricket. If you'd made the premise more feasible...

1698464994279.jpeg

Head and shoulders, the stupidest post on this site line. Well done. Honestly, well done. Outpaces a teacher's post saying "I've touched a lot of kids in my time." The only flaw that prevents it from being perfect is that nobody would believe anyone who prefers baseball over cricket. If you'd made the premise more feasible...

View attachment 1841288

Zzzst. Not buying what you are selling..

View attachment 1841288

We cross live now to grumbleguts !!

im-melting-wicked-witch.gif

While I agree that my cricket watching is as sporadic as my sex life I can't agree that baseball is faster somehow
I'm with you. Well on at least some of your statement anyway. I find baseball incredibly dull. I went to Giants v Bluejays a few years back and the highlight was the woman breaking the tap and spilling beer everywhere 🤣🤣

1000000036.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back