Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats at Renown Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it,
I’m about to lose control and I think I like it.
- William Shakespeare (1564 -1616).

Confused Little Girl GIF

I fleshed out Portia Crescent in Alberton suburb yesterday. From 1 property since 2020, now there's 13 residential homes up for grabs.

2024_02_25_PortiaCres.gif
PortiaCres_2020_to_2024.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sweet FA Road Trips S37R04 - UndyStad to Renown Park

From Underground Stadium in the Los Carraras Shopping Complex within Nou Camp, by foot to the Regional Rail Station in Rasasidge, and then by rail through Waverley, Spotswood, Rhilpisa Road and to Rhilpisa. Then again on foot over the hill and into Rhilpisa, and to Renown Park (Roys FFC's alternative venue).

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is in the early stages of its 37th season.

Links:
[Sweet FA Subforum] | [Bigfooty Minecraft Servers] | [World of Sweet Playlist on Youtube] | [SweetFA+]

Sweet FA Road Trips S37R04 - UndyStad to Renown Park

From Underground Stadium in the Los Carraras Shopping Complex within Nou Camp, by foot to the Regional Rail Station in Rasasidge, and then by rail through Waverley, Spotswood, Rhilpisa Road and to Rhilpisa. Then again on foot over the hill and into Rhilpisa, and to Renown Park (Roys FFC's alternative venue).

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is in the early stages of its 37th season.

Links:
[Sweet FA Subforum] | [Bigfooty Minecraft Servers] | [World of Sweet Playlist on Youtube] | [SweetFA+]

Can I see my little penguin one, for old times sake? 🤗

Hey guys and gals, friends and Mobbs
I’ll post your game at 3pm, conditions for this match are WARM :sunface:

tigs2010 Phar Ace Mooch Ed_Gein royboy2
jackster83 philreich Ant Bear BloodySwan

Match is at 3pm Melbourne time (2pm Bris time, yesterday Perth time, 1933CE Adelaide time), folks!

_Mike_ , 3KZ is Football , Allikat , Aristotle Pickett , Chezzalenko Reborn , DERRINALPHIL , Dicky Fitzwell , Eat Fresh , Ed_Gein , fitzroybowiedog , judge judy , Mooch , MrsEddieBetts , Phar Ace , Pure Grunt , Reardo, royboy2 , Roylion , RU_ , SpecialBruce , TheGoatBaron , tigs2010 , windyhill

I'll ask JackNah_8 to bring you all extra half-hats, 'cause the sun will be out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back