Trades 2024 Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could then go for this? It’s almost like it’s meant to be with my proposed Round 3 trades as well, although Campbell will get a little price rise.

Round 2
N. Martin > C. Serong
Z. Fisher > J. Billings
J. Gibcus > T. Berry
$46,200 Remaining Salary

Round 3
C. Lazzaro > C. McKercher
S. Campbell > O. Dempsey
Z. Reid > J. Sharp
$0 Remaining Salary
Nothing wrong with those moves IMO

Can't wait to use my first trade on Gibcus.

I live for this moment.

Twin Peaks Rubbing Hands Together GIF
Glasses Dao GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Love your new sunnies JM

I started N. Martin & Z. Fisher as speculative picks based on the pre-season trends. Yes, I should give them another week to assess but as others have said, trading these guys out now opens everything up, starts a war chest and brings in some cash cows. Currently planning this:

Round 2
N. Martin > J. Billings
Z. Fisher > M. D'Ambrosio
J. Gibcus > T. Berry
$442,900 Remaining Salary

Round 3
C. Lazzaro > C. McKercher
S. Campbell > O. Dempsey
Z. Reid > J. Sharp
$396,700 Remaining Salary
6 trades with no premiums added…. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Just Gibcus to Massimo this week.

Will give Fisher and Martin another week before correcting to Powell/Fyfe/Lyon and Dempsey
I'm holding Martin too (unless I get FOMO and trade him to Heeney).

Need to trade Harmes to McKercher though, to fund Gibcus to Massimo
1710753831202.png

I scored 1997 so doing some fixing up

Wines > Heeney via Reid
Newcombe > Serong
Young > Sheezel

Next week I will do Clark or Sanders to Carroll if Clark spuds again or if Sanders gets subbed. Also will decide between Fisher > Fyfe, McKercher or Bonner depending how they all go and Gibcus > Mass or a rookie.

View attachment 1931741View attachment 1931742
Didn't see the game, but Young (Freo) didn't do well, did he just plain suck, or was his time in the mids really reduced and his role isn't there??
Thank you in advance lads, and laddettes.

Didn't see the game, but Young (Freo) didn't do well, did he just plain suck, or was his time in the mids really reduced and his role isn't there??
Thank you in advance lads, and laddettes.
He gave away free kicks and 50s. Just a bit sloppy. I'm giving him a few more weeks I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to pepper this thread but J Clarke from Cats, why did he stink? Am I being reactionary by getting rid of him after only one poor round? Did anyone see his game?

had an inside mid role - no love from CD
one I want to see again before culling

With Fisher its 'funny' how i witnessed my views on him change....

Went from thinking "he is a classic trap, doesnt have the skills to play a significant role"...then he got injured

Then he gets the role conducive to high scoring and i still think "i wont be enticed" ...then i look at that pre season score and i change my mind

Now he scores s**t in round 1 and i think "I knew he was a trap, should've kept my original opinion" ... now everyone is trading and i think "maybe ill hold another round as he could become a POD."

This really just demonstrates a very 'unhealthy' thinking pattern. I predominantly thought he was a trap but then fell for the trap, and now i want to believe he isn't a trap because everyone else thinks that he is AND he has essentially demonstrated that he really is a trap.

So that is my off, on, off, on again relationship with Fisher. I will probably hold another week out of defiance because i already made the move i swore i wouldnt make by starting him and now im too *en proud to admit that i ****ed up by going against my gut so now that my gut says i should trade, im going against it again.

...if that makes any sense
You nailed it exactly whats going on in my head and its given me a headache.

Starting as the sub is actually worse than getting Subbed Goodwill could easily start him as the substitute again I don’t think it’s a smart choice so he’s probably who I’ll fade
Reported! Mods^:moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back