Trades 2024 Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_8311.jpeg IMG_8312.png IMG_8313.png
Thinking of just doing something sensible and holding Fisher as annoying as it is and get Billings in for Gibcus as he’s on the bubble. Surely Goodwin isn’t that braindead to sub him again but who even knows at this point. Got plenty of flexibility to get guys like Massimo, Dempsey etc next week if Fisher underperforms again.

Martin to Heeney for me, fool me 8 times shame on both of us.

Can wait a week on Dempsey, Sharp but am curious on GC Berry
Heeney has sucked me in and burnt me too many times.
It’s not happening again.

IMG_2032.jpeg

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

Thoughts on Harmes, thinking of straight swap to billings.

Thinking of these 3 trades just to get some balance back:

1. Harmes - Billings (get the price rise)
2. Fisher - T Berry (get the price rise)
3. Martin - Rowell (get in before the price rise).

Thoughts on Harmes, thinking of straight swap to billings.

Thinking of these 3 trades just to get some balance back:

1. Harmes - Billings (get the price rise)
2. Fisher - T Berry (get the price rise)
3. Martin - Rowell (get in before the price rise).
I’d give Martin another week where his price doesn’t move and if he cleans up his disposal will bounce back. Especially Redman out now too. Rowell will jump in price but will miss next week anyway, better to get him after the bye

I’d give Martin another week where his price doesn’t move and if he cleans up his disposal will bounce back. Especially Redman out now too. Rowell will jump in price but will miss next week anyway, better to get him after the bye
Martin was never a keeper for me, was more a mid price choice, but really at an awkward cost. I regret getting him in, alongside Fisher who is similar in terms of cost and long term usability. I think I was hoping Martin would move to the backline as a keeper as one option originally but I didnt get a DPP to swap him around anyway, so its all a bit complex with him and fisher.

Martin was never a keeper for me, was more a mid price choice, but really at an awkward cost. I regret getting him in, alongside Fisher who is similar in terms of cost and long term usability.
I am feeling the exact same way but feel like it’s worth giving another week since worst comes to worst boost next week to clean up if both underperform. Thinking my plan is to hold both and if Fisher underperforms I’ll downgrade him down to Ollie Dempsey and target a Tom Green week after the bye.

I am feeling the exact same way but feel like it’s worth giving another week since worst comes to worst boost next week to clean up if both underperform. Thinking my plan is to hold both and if Fisher underperforms I’ll downgrade him down to Ollie Dempsey and target a Tom Green week after the bye.
Ive also got to move on Gibcus in the backline want Amrosio so was going to do that next week. If I wait I will have too many changes needed to be made in 1 week potentially. Thoughts on Harmes? Why was he so low this weekend. Is he a bad choice to move on or wait as well. Ive also got budarick stinking it up too :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really want to give Martin another crack, honestly. Best 18, so I’ve got nothing to lose. If he spuds up again I’ll just go straight to Serong and be done with it.

Fisher, well, Fish is giving me some different thoughts.

FkLrS1o1.gif

They might be playing the Eagles next week and they might get plenty of looks, but they're going to have Barrass and McGovern minding them. Totally different kettle of fish compared to who they lined up against on the weekend. I'll guess they might kick 3 or 4 between them. The goals will come from the support crew.
Dixon kicked 3.3 and 2 more that didnt score
Marshall had 0.3 and could have kicked 5

Still think Hogan will get 15+ kicks and 5 marks and kick 3+ goals

Ive also got to move on Gibcus in the backline want Amrosio so was going to do that next week. If I wait I will have too many changes needed to be made in 1 week potentially. Thoughts on Harmes? Why was he so low this weekend. Is he a bad choice to move on or wait as well. Ive also got budarick stinking it up too :(
Budarick I’d probably move off from first before harmed due to bye next week. Could be worth swapping if your willing to go early on Massimo

I really want to give Martin another crack, honestly. Best 18, so I’ve got nothing to lose. If he spuds up again I’ll just go straight to Serong and be done with it.

Fisher, well, Fish is giving me some different thoughts.

View attachment 1931841
Oh believe me Im already contemplating the thought of firing Fisher into the sun for Tom Berry and using the $ elsewhere next week

Could be an interesting couple of moves, Grab Hogan v WCE this week then flick to Mackay v North the week after and hold him until his BE peters out

The big advantage Harry McKay has over hogan is you can get him next week before a price change.
Hogan has a better scoring history though. If it's a cash grab exercise and you don't have many other r3 bye players id lean towards hogan myself.

Budarick I’d probably move off from first before harmed due to bye next week. Could be worth swapping if your willing to go early on Massimo
This was my original plan, so might go back to that. I could keep Martin, move Fisher to Billings, Budarick to Ambrosio and pass on Berry, this would take only two trades. Still need to sort out Gibcus though, and would mean hanging onto Harmes as well.

Billings still makes me a bit nervous.

Isn't harmes suspended?
Easy decision

The big advantage Harry McKay has over hogan is you can get him next week before a price change.
Hogan has a better scoring history though. If it's a cash grab exercise and you don't have many other r3 bye players id lean towards hogan myself.
You could but
means i have to keep Fisher another week
who knows what happens next week if there is carnage

Can't believe I picked Fisher. Goes against all my morals and beliefs
17kicks, 4 handballs, 4 marks, 6 CP's, 76%DE looks good to me. Oh, 7 clangers! The role seems there, but.....

His score was only marginally worse than a couple of my P.O.D. keepers. Still with some attractive and cheaper players on the bubble, plus long term injuries, there is a certain attraction in trading.

17kicks, 4 handballs, 4 marks, 6 CP's, 76%DE looks good to me. Oh, 7 clangers! The role seems there, but.....

His score was only marginally worse than a couple of my P.O.D. keepers. Still with some attractive and cheaper players on the bubble, plus long term injuries, there is a certain attraction in trading.
He was incredibly frustrating to watch. He just kept kicking to gws guys.
He's gone for me. He opens up some great trade ins for me over the next 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back