Meltdown Join me, Bruce McAvaney, in the countdown to 400 as we celebrate the greatest captain of the AFL era (no not Jab WhatsUp LOL as if)

Remove this Banner Ad

Selwood was twice as successful and ten times better. Also has a world class stand named after him. Crazy to think Skirtlebury would need 800 games to reach Joel's level.
yeah nah… only way to sort this out would be a one on one basketball match.

Look who quoted it and highlighted it you doofus! 🤦‍♂️

Why are you reposting my photo you weirdo 🤷‍♂️
Hahaha you're so stupid and triggered Kranksy fingers!

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if Spreaders ever reads back through freds, sees his posts have 0 likes and other posters have multiple likes and if he ever thinks "maybe I'm the problem". I guess that would probably take some self awareness above the IQ of a Pies supporter though, which is why he continues to carry on.
His ratio is half a billion posts to 3 likes (mostly from the rest of the Doofus Squad).

Perhaps the reality is too much for Spreaders to handle :(

^ This right here is the flog who is the self-proclaimed "saviour of the Bay", folks

Couldn't multiquote if his life depended on it and still carrying a pre-ban grudge 🤦‍♂️

Please be patient as he slowly works his way through the last 3 years worth of posts 🤣
Your shitness is literally the reason I'm back.
You should try doxxing yourself again.

As noted, I multi-quote if my response is linked to all posts I'm responding to. If not, I respond separately.

Yes, it makes my post count bigger, yet despite that my ratio is still better than yours could ever hope to be.

^ This right here is the flog who is the self-proclaimed "saviour of the Bay", folks

Couldn't multiquote if his life depended on it and still carrying a pre-ban grudge 🤦‍♂️

Please be patient as he slowly works his way through the last 3 years worth of posts 🤣
Guy who cant even single quote complains about user choosing not to multi-quote. You cant even make this s**t up.

I have all the patience in the world. Its so good logging into the Bay and instead of bulk notifications of Spreaders melts there is bulk notifications of frggr appreciating my posts. You wouldnt know the feeling which is why you're salty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back