Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Baghdad Bombers v Ophidian Old Boys at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Good morning all.

Morning Vein.

muhammad ali hbo GIF

Pretty much, and many of their posts were gifs of people yawning - I guess they found us a bit boring (feelings mutual LOL).
You could hear the sound of the tumbleweed rolling by in our thread with them.:laughv1: A few OOBs were with the Furies including our captain.

Their captain needs to just rip up his whole list and start again. The lack of posting activity, has turned them into the joke of the league imo.

You could hear the sound of the tumbleweed rolling by in our thread with them.:laughv1: A few OOBs were with the Furies including our captain.

Their captain needs to just rip up his whole list and start again. The lack of posting activity, has turned them into the joke of the league imo.
Geez who'd want to captain the Furies - I'd almost sooner coach the Redbacks :).

Whats going on, apologies I have been missing, a lot of life changes keeping me off Big footy right now.

Looking forward to Sunday though.
Been a good few days mate and the Bombers are the Blues now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They need someone to do a bit of work but kudos to the ones trying to keep them afloat.

They need someone to do a bit of work but kudos to the ones trying to keep them afloat.
I'd rather that someone attempts to keep the Furies afloat.They may only have the two or three regular posters.

Yet i'd still keep them and dump one out of the Gold City Royals, East Side Whatever The Hell They Call Themselves, and the Coney Island Warriors any day.

I'd rather that someone attempts to keep the Furies afloat.They may only have the two or three regular posters.

Yet i'd still keep them and dump one out of the Gold City Royals, East Side Whatever The Hell They Call Themselves, and the Coney Island Warriors any day.
I love your thinking mate, if it was a toss up which one goes, Hawks or Royals?

What did we miss? We didn’t exactly have a good match thread either last week.
They just spent the whole week sledging the two of them. The many seasons service thewizardmelon gave them as both player and captain forgotten about.

They decided to change names without consulting him about it. So he had no choice but to leave imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back