Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Baghdad Bombers v Ophidian Old Boys at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

It has a much better ring to it. If i was on that team i'd kick up a huge fuss to make it happen.
Mmm! They lose their edge…their toughness….their sex appeal!

They just become Blue balls and we all know how much fun they are 🫶🏻

I've always loved kids, and the classic lines they come up with. My mate has a 2 year old grandson named William, and he was telling me about a recent incident. William and his Dad Jake were looking up at the sky one night, and the moon had gone behind a cloud. William puts on his sad face and says, "Moon's gone."

Jake says, "Where's the moon gone, William?"

He says thoughtfully, "Moon's gone down the pub with granddad." 🤣🤣🤣

I've always loved kids, and the classic lines they come up with. My mate has a 2 year old grandson named William, and he was telling me about a recent incident. William and his Dad Jake were looking up at the sky one night, and the moon had gone behind a cloud. William puts on his sad face and says, "Moon's gone."

Jake says, "Where's the moon gone, William?"

He says thoughtfully, "Moon's gone down the pub with granddad." 🤣🤣🤣
Woah woah woah! Stop right there repeat offender. When you start recycling material…. Your goose is cooked

And then they start bringing out the best of the best Bomber racers!!! 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1962730
kenneyswarriors you stomp on the little pony and I’ll knock the pooch off his perch 💪🏻👍🏻
Happy Well Done GIF

Woah woah woah! Stop right there repeat offender. When you start recycling material…. Your goose is cooked
Just cos you've seen it before, doesn't mean others have. Besides, I'm blaming my Alzheimer's for my oversight. Best part about Alzheimer's is that you're always meeting new people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still wondering what/why DemurePrincess is in there thread ? or is that Furies/Royals ? can't remember who they are actually, and have channelled my inner Fury and can't be ****ed looking to find out.
As if I’m in their thread… I don’t know how to navigate this place unless I get tagged!! 🤦‍♀️

Fear not! You have my full attention my camel toed friend xx

I think so, once a side wins 5 in a row a loss is just around the corner.
The good news for Carlton fans is that I've tipped the Giants, which should automatically mean the Blues are certainties.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back