Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Baghdad Bombers v Ophidian Old Boys at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Did it suddenly get dark after he stepped into the beach? Looks big enough to cause a solar eclipse.
That’s my only complaint at Spotswood. We constantly live in shadows.

Like, just the other day I was walking the halls…next minute Tigerturbulance stepped in front of the window….it went pitch black and I walked fair into the ******* wall! Happens all the time!

I’m forever hearing bumps in the night! I just assume others have the same issue when the big fella is on the move.

Sorry! I shouldn’t be airing my dirty laundry!
Leave me out of this.
Sorry Sand! 😘

That’s my only complaint at Spotswood. We constantly live in shadows.

Like, just the other day I was walking the halls…next minute Tigerturbulance stepped in front of the window….it went pitch black and I walked fair into the ******* wall! Happens all the time!

I’m forever hearing bumps in the night! I just assume others have the same issue when the big fella is on the move.

Sorry! I shouldn’t be airing my dirty laundry!

Sorry Sand! 😘
My question is what are you all doing roaming the halls in the middle of the night?

Less photos of me mate.
I reckon if I tie you both together and grab a palm frond…I’d be able to paddle to New Zealand and back!

GIF by Miss America

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a bit busy atm, I'm tagging my mate BT in to roam around your hallways :p

He tried to stalk the partner of a Carlton player who I know well during his segment.
She is avoiding you old creep.

He tried to stalk the partner of a Carlton player who I know well during his segment.
She is avoiding you old creep.
Ok, we'll sub BT out then and send in Mark Jackson

You were out playing for some other mob when Pugsley became captain, regardless of that none of us voted, he was the anointed heir to the throne :p We do succession plans better than the AFL Clubs do.
Pug waited until I was gone to stab the king in the back and with no one challenging, seized the crown for himself. Personally, i couldn’t have been prouder!

Pug waited until I was gone to stab the king in the back and with no one challenging, seized the crown for himself. Personally, i couldn’t have been prouder!
no one elected me as Captain either, I just took it, all the best captains do!

the fact Pugsley seized the crown just validates why he is the best choice for Captain
game of thrones.png

Sounds like something out of Fractured Fairy Tales

8PU.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back