2024 Rolling ALL-Australian Team

Remove this Banner Ad

I literally didn’t say anything and posted his currents stats and you still got annoyed. Go figure, I can’t win.
So what was the point of posting them? Oh, you thought Dempsey was an AA lock?

You've literally only ever posted those generic summaries to throw shade on Geelong players before.

A fairly pathetic effort at gaslighting, you almost deserve a round of applause.

So what was the point of posting them? Oh, you thought Dempsey was an AA lock?

You've literally only ever posted those generic summaries to throw shade on Geelong players before.

A fairly pathetic effort at gaslighting, you almost deserve a round of applause.

I posted it so people know his actual stats before making any rash decisions like Geelong people have.

And you are still annoyed lol it’s not good for your health chill.

As good as Sheezel has been, man I'd say of his 35 touches, 25 of them are damn useless chips in the backline. I love it for my fantasy team but man, it's totally misleading. Not to mention taking all the kickins
He sheep dogs to.
LRyan has had 43 less disposals but more kicks a lot more effective kicks and more meters gained

I'd like to see Ryan move the ball quicker though. Stands there, 'ummm and ahh's' for way too long before inevitably going long down the line. An opposition zones dream.
You don’t mind them going long down the line if their kicking efficiency is over 92%
He’s had just over 8 ineffective kicks out of 104 in the first 5 rds.
Insane quality this year.
Don’t let the tradie gut and tuck shop lady arms fool you!

Last edited:
I posted it so people know his actual stats before making any rash decisions like Geelong people have.

And you are still annoyed lol it’s not good for your health chill.
Why wouldn't your post the other 4 players mentioned? Don't they deserve recognition?

Shouldn't your posts have some sort of opinion, too? The stats are freely available.

You don’t mind them going long down the line if their kicking efficiency is over 92%
He’s had just over 8 ineffective kicks out of 104 in the first 5 rds.
Insane quality this year.
Don’t let the tradie gut and tuck shop lady arms fool you!
what's kicking long down the line got to do with anything? any one can kick it long down the line. takes no skill.

what's kicking long down the line got to do with anything? any one can kick it long down the line. takes no skill.
Anyone can kick it long down the line, that’s not the skill.
making that kick effective and not turning the ball over is where the skill lies.
You say his bombing it long an oppositions dream.
You don’t get an effective kick if it’s turned over to opposition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone can kick it long down the line, that’s not the skill.
making that kick effective and not turning the ball over is where the skill lies.
You say his bombing it long an oppositions dream.
You don’t get an effective kick if it’s turned over to opposition
If it's not directly marked by opposition and it's over 40m it counts as an effective kick. That's not exactly difficult given 90% of down the line balls get spoiled amongst a pack of 10 blokes jumping at it.

Context for the other players would be very helpful, and how they compare to your selected best wingmen this season.

I look forward to your resubmission.

Get the app and look yourself. I’m not posting a million photos on here.

So you'll only do it for Geelong players, going forward? Just checking the obsession remains strong.

Next year when Robbo posts his top 50, you will just add screenshots of the Geelong players stats.

You are one weird unit.

I replied to a Geelong poster so I posted a Geelong player. I wasn’t even talking to you, are you in love with me or some s**t cause you follow me around like a bad smell.

As good as Sheezel has been, man I'd say of his 35 touches, 25 of them are damn useless chips in the backline. I love it for my fantasy team but man, it's totally misleading. Not to mention taking all the kickins

It's funny how any player who gets a lot of touches in the back half is now automatically labelled as a seagull, takes kick-outs, chips around etc. Sheezel pretty consistently bites off more difficult/riskier kicks, and is among the league leaders in metres gained. He's had an excellent season so far in amongst a shower of sh*t.

Plus any time he gets the ball forward of centre he is dangerous too, as evidenced by two goal assists in the first quarter against Geelong where he pinpointed inside 50 targets. He's just playing in a woeful team where we really need 3-4 of him.

It's funny how any player who gets a lot of touches in the back half is now automatically labelled as a seagull, takes kick-outs, chips around etc. Sheezel pretty consistently bites off more difficult/riskier kicks, and is among the league leaders in metres gained. He's had an excellent season so far in amongst a shower of sh*t.

Plus any time he gets the ball forward of centre he is dangerous too, as evidenced by two goal assists in the first quarter against Geelong where he pinpointed inside 50 targets. He's just playing in a woeful team where we really need 3-4 of him.
max Holmes had more metres gained from 13 less touches! 13! Sheezel had 4 kickins so his 38 disposals is really 34 and we can about 200m off his total metres gained due to 4long kickins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back