Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Slobbo on 360 Laughing saying Chol should have punched his opponent in the face.

Last edited:

Frustrated Brad Pitt GIF

This could all be avoided if the AFL sacked up and moved/relegated the least viable of the 10 Victorian clubs (cough Norf cough) rather than diluting the talent pool by bringing in a 19th side.

5560D99F-975A-4E4C-8442-B8BEB868EB58.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I always thought North Melbourne and Footscray were fairly close but one is called North and one is West.

Maybe merge them and call them the Western Jets like the u18 side or whatever

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Go one better-3 team merger norf, dogs, saints creating the North Western Saints. I’d happily let them combine their 7 flags. We might actually have a decent cap to rehab and look after our players.

Go one better-3 team merger norf, dogs, saints creating the North Western Saints. I’d happily let them combine their 7 flags. We might actually have a decent cap to rehab and look after our players.
That's a good idea good name too

Leaves room then for a tassie team and another?

That's a good idea good name too

Leaves room then for a tassie team and another?

Yep. Honestly I’d even like to include Melbourne in that merger and go back to the 16 team comp once Tassie come in. There are too many s**t players on AFL lists, let’s bring the quality product back and a top 8 and a bottom 8. An NT team is never going to work and NSW/ACT can’t support 3 teams.

Gil had the perfect chance to cut funding during COVID and force them to relocate
The single biggest f**k up is recent AFL history. Relocate with private investment or we can’t fund you and revoke your licence. Would have been the best move for the comp and instead we are saddled with this money pit of despair.

Yep. Honestly I’d even like to include Melbourne in that merger and go back to the 16 team comp once Tassie come in. There are too many s**t players on AFL lists, let’s bring the quality product back and a top 8 and a bottom 8. An NT team is never going to work and NSW/ACT can’t support 3 teams.
St Kilda is just as much of blight to the comp too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back