Round 5 & 6 - In Game Scores & Chat (2010)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 6 - in game scores & chat

got 2187. Lost my league match due to the Ablett factor.

Sitting 1-2 after 3 rounds but my scores have been in the top three out of everyone in those weeks. Opponents keep pulling good scores out of their arse. Not happy.

Lowest score of the year as well.

1896....terrible I know, but I did have 2 zeros in the midfield and didn't get a chance to think about a captain change after learning GAJ was out (I had ROK vice). I guess the positive for the week was I refrained from making an impulse trade or two. Oh well, next week will surely be better!

2406, with Judd as captain, so am very happy.

2277 for the rd
not bad thought i could have gotten a bit more but i'll take it seeing i had JKT(14) and Cunnington(24) starting.... boy i think Gablett would have helped us all this round;)

If you're getting 2277, you can't complain really.

Really good.

Was looking at 2266 if everything went according to averages today. Finished with 2164 which I can't complain about considering Abletts 0 is included in that. Hopefully I'll stay inside the top 1000 and can hit back next week with a full squad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chappy captain. lowest score hall 31, everyone else above 63

I think who ever had enough genius in them to pick Chappy as the big C will be the only ones getting 2300+

Anyone get around that score with out Chappy?

2235 with a zero from Ablett and Chappy Captain. Happy with that as it's my best score so far.
Hope I go up a bit from my overall rank of just over 58,000th.:eek:

Got around 2150, if i made Selwood captain could have got to around 2225 but doesn't matter, should drop a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back