Game Day 2023 Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
scrank6.jpg

giphy.gif

Screenshot_20230425_202719_SuperCoach.jpg

Wow, certainly wasn't expecting a climb this week given all the carnage, but some poor sods must've just had it worse. In a decent spot rank-wise now, but certainly worried about my cash gen on the bench.

Last edited:
View attachment 1670187Wow, certainly wasn't expecting a climb the week given all the carnage, but some poor sods must've just had it worse. In a decent spot rank-wise now, but certainly worried about my cash gen on the bench.
You're moving along nicely. Something I think Jiska said earlier. A lot of the higher placed teams in the first few rounds are moving backwards fast as their teams get exposed as actually not all that good. A lot of premos have thrown up shockers (eg Stewart, Gawn, Neale, Miller) which has made for less consistency in results too.

You're moving along nicely. Something I think Jiska said earlier. A lot of the higher placed teams in the first few rounds are moving backwards fast as their teams get exposed as actually not all that good. A lot of premos have thrown up shockers (eg Stewart, Gawn, Neale, Miller) which has made for less consistency in results too.
Yeah, certainly seems that way.

Well done on a great week btw :beercheers:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Milestones abound!!!!

Second week over 2000 with a whopping 2003.
Second win in cashie, yeah I can't believe it either.
Cracked through the magical 100,000 barrier.
Twenty Eighth time I've witnessed the goatiest goat that ever did goat.

Now to welcome back Billie Joe Armstrong.

Last edited:
I’ve been hovering around the same rank for the last 3-4 weeks. Need another spike week. PODS each week costing 50-80 points with stinkers eg Dale again this week.

Haven’t had the Bont or Dawson Captains scores either in recent weeks like a lot of other teams. Carried green this week, need to get another rookie off field to keep up.

61849B62-D935-47F0-BB31-C5078DC073E6.png

Yeah, certainly seems that way.

Well done on a great week btw :beercheers:
The top 10 for the weekly. Check out the ranking change - everyone coming from miles back in the overall (all outside the top 10k before this week). Probably why Supercoach Data couldn't handle it. Both been a weird start to the year AND a weird week with a lot of common picks dropping shockers.

1682420524563.png

The top 10 for the weekly. Check out the ranking change - everyone coming from miles back in the overall (all outside the top 10k before this week). Probably why Supercoach Data couldn't handle it. Both been a weird start to the year AND a weird week with a lot of common picks dropping shockers.

View attachment 1670223
Actually this is wrong. The "ranking change" column is (I think) the ranking we had at the start of R6, NOT the change. My ranking change was 21,954. I went from 24,599 to 2,650.

So all of the top ten this week started their round ranked outside the top 12k.

Seem like no one can get their data right.

Actually this is wrong. The "ranking change" column is (I think) the ranking we had at the start of R6, NOT the change. My ranking change was 21,954. I went from 24,599 to 2,650.

So all of the top ten this week started their round ranked outside the top 12k.

Seem like no one can get their data right.
What a bummer
Thought you had it

It's a s**t of a game

The urge needs to be stronger. Nobody needs to see my team or my teams current standing, especially with the coach about to be sacked.
If I was promised a full page on here to show my current team, and to teach others what not to do, I think I could benefit the community here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back