Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
angry Ramsey Festering Mess.gif

Well, here we are THURS ......looking forward to tonights game, bourbon at the ready ......what, no footy !!!!

The AFL builds a viewing habit .....then ....well, at least we do have 5 x consecutive days of footy .....another huge plus (not) in choosing trade-ins / trade-outs

What a topsy turvy season .....injuries / suspensions every week .....Macrae being played on a wing ....Naicos scoffing at any thoughts of 2nd year blues .....and young giving the middle finger to owners

Hopefully we'll start to see some stabilisation from here ......Gawn, Steele back this week .....Day, Green next week

Some good matchups this week
.....I'm looking for JHF to continue to make a statement, against the hapless Weagles
Who do I (VC) against HAW ? .....Laird or Dawson .....logic says Dawson on current form, however will HAW allow this train to keep on rolling ?

PORT v WCE ......good for Port player owners ....talk of Ginbey potentially playing HB
BRIS v GWS ...... we know the usual BRIS players will feast .....I need Wilmot / McKenna to make a statement though ....and for that freaking GWS coach to STOP putting Jelly on a Wing .....bloody numnut!
SYD v GEEL ......Stewart comes home ....Gulden, please get back to your PS form
GCS v NORTH ..... LDU, if you can't shine this week, after last weeks dismal performance .....I may have to put out a contract on you !
Really wanted Touk Touk this week ....but had to fix my sides cash engine ....he shouldn't move much in price, so he's next week's target
MELB v RICH ..... Piggy the obvious (C) .....Melb will be on a mission, a mission of redemption .....another week of Grundy against who ?
ESS v COLL .....What a game this will be ....can Naicos be stopped ?

So, as my season progress's to an all-time low .....I look forward to attempting to get some respectability .....it's a matter of honour

giphy.gif

Have a great round everyone !

Having to wait until Tuesday night to trade is going to suck big time, especially after the inevitable low scores and/or injuries in the early matches of the round

Lesson number one of a Max Gawn injury: if they give a range of weeks, he will always come back in on the soonest week. Has happened every time for years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This doesn't make much sense to me. Had zero hitouts in the first two SANFL games. Played as a defender apparently. Visentini and Hayes were the rucks. If he's ahead of them in the pecking order, why isn't he playing ruck in the SANFL?
West Coast no ruckman. Will play the Dixon role as he is likely to miss. Word out that Lord will debut also. Def/fwd.

This doesn't make much sense to me. Had zero hitouts in the first two SANFL games. Played as a defender apparently. Visentini and Hayes were the rucks. If he's ahead of them in the pecking order, why isn't he playing ruck in the SANFL?
I'd rather the inanimate carbon rod than playing Lycett, so it's a win in my book no matter who we pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back