Goulburn Valley FL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad as hell roota. He could play though. Recall Rob Miller playing full back on him late '90's and shutting him down. After a ball up Miller was screaming that Baker had eye gouged him ...Was far from happy. Must of called it a draw as Miller's freakish talent on the footy field extended to his ability to hold his hands up. Could fight could Miller.

Thankfully I just missed him in my time at Mt Pleasant

I'm hearing he may be contemplating a year with Euroa reserves to help out

hear that Cupido is heading to Shepparton don't know which club but have heard took a sign on fee from Bairnsdale and run when are clubs going to wakeup to these low lives don't believe this is the first time

hear that Cupido is heading to Shepparton don't know which club but have heard took a sign on fee from Bairnsdale and run when are clubs going to wakeup to these low lives don't believe this is the first time
Swans. Surely they're not that desperate though?

The word around it is United if true the over s**t aside how would he go!!

Kicked plenty against the bottom sides while playing for Bachus Marsh in tthe Ballarat footy league last year. Struggled against the better sides. The Marsh won the premiership easily and Cupido kicked a solitary goal before departing the club after one year ...I think he would struggle.

Kicked plenty against the bottom sides while playing for Bachus Marsh in tthe Ballarat footy league last year. Struggled against the better sides. The Marsh won the premiership easily and Cupido kicked a solitary goal before departing the club after one year ...I think he would struggle.

Would have to agree with that..Would'nt think United would be after him but anything can happen in footy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cmon swoop, don't deflect the attention away from Princess Park. Speaking of, apparently the coach is struggling to adjust to the country, more specifically sheplyf. Don't blame him really, wrong side of the river.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back