Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 20 and due to my genetics it takes about 3 months to grow a mo that is longer than my nose hair. :/

I will swap you then. Thanks to my genetics my nose hair takes 3 months to grow into something you can use to make a macrame wall hanging.

I will swap you then. Thanks to my genetics my nose hair takes 3 months to grow into something you can use to make a macrame wall hanging.

I don't know what a macrame wall hanging is but if it's anything like your nose hair then I don't want to know what it is. :p

Got a mate named Moe, very hirsute.

Have told him before he doesn't need to buy a jumper, just knit the Moehair.:p

Got a mate named Moe, very hirsute.

Have told him before he doesn't need to buy a jumper, just knit the Moehair.:p

There's only one Moe I know.

jgVfuvn.gif

You are becoming a bit like Maris in Frasier.
Very descriptive, but never seen.

(Only meant in a good way as Maris was not necessarily the nicest person ever)

Robbo we don't GAF about the drug cheats anymore................find something else to write about please!

Maybe how the Pies beat your drug fuelled team!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's behind a paywall, which is easy enough to bypass. Basically Essendon isn't happy with McLachlan telling them nothing would come of it before changing his tune a couple of days later. I sense it's part 1 of Essendon going after the AFL and McLachlan.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...s/news-story/cd3d3a6542b136847ffeb0f1b41511f1

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...t/news-story/4b24c800d164ec5726d9c6a5cce9656f
Lol. No coincidence that only a week after they started playing this suddenly get bumped.
Very telling too that Essendope doesn’t have any records of what they injected their players with but they have audio tapes to burn the AFL with?

Lol. No coincidence that only a week after they started playing this suddenly get bumped.
Very telling too that Essendope doesn’t have any records of what they injected their players with but they have audio tapes to burn the AFL with?
Maybe they just had more time to find the tapes?

THOMPSON: You know what we have to do, mate, we have to find out what actually happened. Don’t f--king believe what’s in the report.

LITTLE: You know what, Bomber, there isn’t now time to do that. This is now going to be played out legally ...

Maybe they just had more time to find the tapes?
Watson had them for years and was in mental anguish for years whether he should return them to the club or hand them in the AFL. In the end he decided the most honorable thing to do would be to give the tapes to the most Essendon biased journalist he could find. He couldn't find him but he bumped into Slobbo at the bar so he left them with him.

The only good thing about not being able to watch Collingwood this weekend was watching O'Keefe inflict chaos and ignominy on unsuspecting Indian cricketers, commentators and general public alike, brilliant!!!!!! :confused::expressionless::blush::flushed::D:D:D

The only good thing about not being able to watch Collingwood this weekend was watching O'Keefe inflict chaos and ignominy on unsuspecting Indian cricketers, commentators and general public alike, brilliant!!!!!! :confused::expressionless::blush::flushed::D:D:D
I got a Times of India account especially for these occasions :)

I was lucky enough to catch all of it and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I think it is fair to say that it wasn't just people from India who were shocked by what occurred. I'm sure I was one of many supporters in this country who wasn't at all enthusiastic about seeing O'Keefe in the team, and the great Shane Warne had made it clear he didn't rate him at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back