Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was lucky enough to catch all of it and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I think it is fair to say that it wasn't just people from India who were shocked by what occurred. I'm sure I was one of many supporters in this country who wasn't at all enthusiastic about seeing O'Keefe in the team, and the great Shane Warne had made it clear he didn't rate him at all!
Very special!

The 'trundler from down under' Stephen O'Keefe, left arm orthodox trundler, mesmerising the Indian cricket juggernaut. His flighted deliveries deceiving the batsman with the presumption of spin and natural variance off the pitch.

Kohli's reaction to being bowled, priceless!

Last edited:
Terrific day for sure, plenty to celebrate. My one regret? Not a drop of booze in the house, and I couldn't be bothered going out to get some!! Tomorrow will have to do, though it won't quite feel as good!
might have to plan better in the future.watching a replay will help

might have to plan better in the future.watching a replay will help
Maybe I've just become used to seeing Collingwood teams lose in recent times! And as for Australia playing India over there? Expectations were low. I will watch a replay of the women's football as you've suggested, that will help!

Watching roos vs hawks and Marley gathers it and runs impressively... before shanking the kick to Roughhead. All players shank their kicks at various points... but I wonder how long north will persist with Williams?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry if its been covered but what happened to OA?!? I seen his account has been suspended, anyone know what he did?

His posts were always good for a laugh.

It happened on another board, and we dont know how or why. Like others, we're very much looking forward to his return.

Beams new Brions captain eh? Thoughts? Always seemed a bit too quiet and laconic for captaincy IMO. Better than Flogliff I guess.

Beams new Brions captain eh? Thoughts? Always seemed a bit too quiet and laconic for captaincy IMO. Better than Flogliff I guess.

Thought the same. No doubting him as a footballer, but he'd have to be one of the more introspective types floating around.

He finally managed to grow a mo and gain respect from the other elite players like Mitch Robinson. Oh wait...

G'Day All,

A quick message to let you all know that Gibbsy, your favourite moderator here on BigFooty, has joined the team at HardBallGet.net and will be posting articles relating to footy history and footy jumpers.

His first article focuses on YouTube's Best Footy Channels and can be found here: http://www.hardballget.net/youtubes-best-footy-channels.html

Included in the article are:
  • classic AFL-VFL matches from the '70s and '80s
  • the best AFL marks, goals and games of the '90s
  • the best of Fox Footy
  • classic VFA matches from when the VFA ruled Sunday football
  • State-league highlights featuring the SANFL, VFL, WAFL and TSL
  • video profiles of every draft contender each season
  • rare footage of Fitzroy's finest moments of the '70s and '80s
It's a great read and there's an absolute feast of footy there.

Enjoy!
This post ^ was on another board and I thought I'd stick it in here as well. For those who enjoy watching football videos there's a lot of interesting stuff to be found through the link:- http://www.hardballget.net/youtubes-best-footy-channels.html

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...time-to-end-the-debate.1078296/#post-48932183

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back