The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh as for Sturridge, I hope he stays but I'm sure he wants to play and he isnt playing enough right now, so he may choose to move on.

But watching how well he played on the weekend, just gave us a completely different look. His movement, his footballing smarts, his control, he's a very good footballer. Nailed on to start against Boro surely.

Oh as for Sturridge, I hope he stays but I'm sure he wants to play and he isnt playing enough right now, so he may choose to move on.

But watching how well he played on the weekend, just gave us a completely different look. His movement, his footballing smarts, his control, he's a very good footballer. Nailed on to start against Boro surely.
At the moment my opinion on Sturridge is I'd sell him and replace him with someone that is better and isn't injury prone.

If we can't find an upgrade then I'm happy with Firmino, Origi, Ings + Sturridge making cameos when fit.

At the moment my opinion on Sturridge is I'd sell him and replace him with someone that is better and isn't injury prone.

Finally some common sense, the guy strings 3 games together and now everyone wants him to stay o_O I like Sturridge too but he needs to be sold.

A new contract with heavily reduced wages or a pay as you play contract is another option, but he's not going to accept that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it can't happen then why sell Studge?

Not selling him for some inferior knock off like Muriel or whoever

If we can't find an upgrade then I'm happy with Firmino, Origi, Ings + Sturridge making cameos when fit.

quality players wont commit to coming til we are guaranteed UCL
quality players like boca lacca rakka plata?

#lfcpoty
5 Coutinho
4 Sturridge
3 Lallana
2 Clyne
1 Origi

Body language suggested Phil has demanded a big outlay by the club or he'll go. He didn't look that happy with his goals, but maybe he doesn't like being further back in midfield. And Studge seemed to get a bit of talking to from Klopp and didn't seem stoked to go off, but they were having humourous digs at each other. Transfers may decide his future.

Really happy to have Phil back in the midfield. He isn't a great tackler, but the passing and dribbling is better when he has a bit of space to run into.

Studge several times was on the move with someone else's shot while Origi was flat-footed. Dick has a lot to learn there. It should be pointed out the formation change clearly helped us, with WHam not knowing how to deal with the two forwards and compact diamond - and seemingly giving up early in the 2nd half.

Firepower on the pitch is still my preference. Smashing 4 teams and losing to 1 gets you more points and GD than beating 3 teams and drawing twice.

View attachment 371120

Looks cheap and like it's a horrible fit IMO, the boys in red look fat.
I disagree, it looks heaps classy, although the sleeves could be pulled up a bit to match the modern fit.

ManU rip off Imo
So glad I clicked 'see ignored post' to see this extremely hot take: a red shirt with white trim is somehow a 'man u rip off'. Classic Faith dipshitery.

I disagree, it looks heaps classy, although the sleeves could be pulled up a bit to match the modern fit.

So glad I clicked 'see ignored post' to see this extremely hot take: a red shirt with white trim is somehow a 'man u rip off'. Classic Faith dipshitery.

No need to have a sook, I don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back