Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S23 Official Team Thread - Congratulations to ant555 medalists KohPhi & miggs

Remove this Banner Ad

Ready.

551299a5e5d21cb61095a5a2cdc12289.jpg

Good Evening everybody!

Welcome to the hottest!

Most prestigious!

High class!

VIP's only!

Red carpet event in S.F.A history!

It's time for.....

sr red carpet.png

AND NOW!

PLEASE WELCOME YOUR HOST!

HE IS A BAGHDAD BOMBERS PREMIERSHIP PLAYER!

THE ROBBED EKA MEDALIST!

THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!

Oh come on, you know who I am!

1 phenom.jpg

So good evening! I'm here at...Harolad's house presenting you the stars of the S.F.A. as they make their way down the red carp...

LeGrille!

I thought I made it clear in the invite that this was a formal wear occasion!

2 le grille.jpg

LG: Calm down, man! Everything else was in the wash...

PV1: Well, you're here now, we may as well do an interview.

LG: Cool

PV1: How do you rank the Bombers season 23, and does it deserve its place in SFA history?

LG: Well I think any time Baghdad wins a competition of any sort it charges the morale of the city which undoubtedly has done it tough.

PV1: Moving on to the topic of your hair, does the Suk-Kut really suck your will to live?

LG: Oh yes, it was traumatic. Have you ever had that nightmare where you're on an escalator and you start thinking it's gonna eat you? Well, it's like that, except from my hair down.

PV1: Thanks for your time, now get a proper outfit.

PV1: And we're back at the #SuperRookie Showcase, and a new limo has just pulled up and GOOD GOD THAT IS OVER-DRESSING

3 elton johns wig.jpg 3 elton johns wig.jpg

PV1: ...I think that's a bit too much for tonight, Elton Johns Wig.

EJW: I was told is was fancy dress!

PV1: No, you were meant to dress fancily. I need to sack whoever's dictating my invites...anyway onto the interview.

EJW: Oh joy.

PV1: Do you feel any sort of jealousy towards the #SuperRookie, seeing as my premiership medal outweighs your EKA?

EJW: It actually doesn't outweigh my EKA. My EKA is very heavy and sits on a shelf. Your medal is lightweight, and probably made of aluminium. Designed to be worn around the neck. Looks good on you though. EKA at least 5 pounds heavier.

And not at all. I enjoyed the season, and the fact you guys stopped the Furies being first to 6 is absolutely magnificent. The other thing is, when I win a flag, I will have an EKA, a Premiership, maybe even a Mobbs. You will never have an EKA. Ever........Never......need to win a bloody flag though.

PV1: What a sore loser you are. Anyway, will we be getting a performance of "Candle In The Wind" at the B&F later on?

EJW: How many times to I have to ******* say this??? I am a WIG!!! I am not Elton. **** sake, dumb campaigners. Elton shits me to tears. And if TonyLynn15 wants some spelling lessons when sledging, it's merkin. Not Murkin, murcum or any such derivative.

If I get pissed enough I may sing something from the musical Hair.
Or Devils Haircut by Beck.
But probably I Am Not My Hair by India.Arie

Is it your shout?

PV1: Play whatever you want, as long as it gives me a piss-break.

Well, now that's out of the way, we'll see who the next gues-OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Tony Lynn 15: hi superrook!

5 tony lynn 15.jpg

PV1: ...the invite said DRESS FANCY, not FANCY DRESS!

TL15: yeah, but where's the fun in that? got any deep fried on the menu tonight, superrook?

PV1: Get off my carpet.

Good Evening everybody!

Welcome to the hottest!

Most prestigious!

High class!

VIP's only!

Red carpet event in S.F.A history!

It's time for.....

View attachment 386988

AND NOW!

PLEASE WELCOME YOUR HOST!

HE IS A BAGHDAD BOMBERS PREMIERSHIP PLAYER!

THE ROBBED EKA MEDALIST!

THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!

Oh come on, you know who I am!

View attachment 386990

So good evening! I'm here at...Harolad's house presenting you the stars of the S.F.A. as they make their way down the red carp...

LeGrille!

I thought I made it clear in the invite that this was a formal wear occasion!

View attachment 386991

LG: Calm down, man! Everything else was in the wash...

PV1: Well, you're here now, we may as well do an interview.

LG: Cool

PV1: How do you rank the Bombers season 23, and does it deserve its place in SFA history?

LG: Well I think any time Baghdad wins a competition of any sort it charges the morale of the city which undoubtedly has done it tough.

PV1: Moving on to the topic of your hair, does the Suk-Kut really suck your will to live?

LG: Oh yes, it was traumatic. Have you ever had that nightmare where you're on an escalator and you start thinking it's gonna eat you? Well, it's like that, except from my hair down.

PV1: Thanks for your time, now get a proper outfit.

To be honest, rocking up stag under dressed is pretty much my go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PV1: You can stop laughing right now thanks, cammo6556. Sure, the guests have dressed stupidly so far, but look at you!

6 cammo.jpg

PV1: Ah, finally a guest who's actually properly dressed for tonight! Good work RodneyDangerfield!

4 rodney.jpg

RD: Pleasure to be here.

PV1: You're arguably the SFA's most well-liked poster, how do you keep that reputation up?

RD: Haha well I'm not sure about being the most well liked, but I get along with most people.
No secret to it. Don't take things seriously and don't be a tool.
You can seriously chat with some really interesting people in this league due to its diversity.

PV1: On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate the Bombers as opponents?

RD: Made no secret of it from very early on that I thought Haro done a ******* amazing job.
And now look. Premiers and a whole host of new enthusiastic posters to keep it going.
Can't be underrated what he and the bombers have created.

PV1: Onto some gossip now, going from what some people have speculated in the Podcast threads, are you secretly Mick Molloy?

RD: Haha no I'm not. I wish I was because it means I would have porked Sophie Lee ( i probably dedicated wanks to her before many of you were born) at one point in my life.
I have met him a few times so maybe his voice possessed me.
I shook his hand. So basically I have fingered her.

PV1: ...thanks for that mental image. Why'd you bring the mic?

RD: Haro's getting me to do some stand up at the bar after the show.

PV1: Got it, thanks for your time Rodney.

Ok I have cleaned myself up enough for the red carpet.

5d7e570eb436f22714977692b99a2605.jpg

My ride is ready...
cf15b70e41d4284d94d9f8e62e8cd441.jpg

The wives are ready ..
848e7379f0e9b857947e1a13190a2ce1.jpg

Lets do this!

All those ladies in a hearse? dont tell me what you're into

All those ladies in a hearse? dont tell me what you're into

A hearse ??
The legendary Mercedes 600 Pullman Limo is not a hearse. It is the car of choice for dictators around the world :D

A hearse ??
The legendary Mercedes 600 Pullman Limo is not a hearse. It is the car of choice for dictators around the world :D

I stand corrected, it just looked like a hearse which made me think you were into something weird.

Sorry.

PV1: Welcome back to the #SuperRookie Red Carpet! We were just talking to RodneyDangerfield, but right now we've got another guest showing up-

HOLY COW!

Blaze Storm is bringing a #rednesday harem with him tonight!

7 Blaze Storm.jpg

PV1: He does realise that #Rednesday was yesterday, right?

...Oh, he stopped that?

Right...

WAIT WAIT WAIT, we've got a captain's limo turning up! Who could it be now?

8 sterge.jpg

PV1: ...you're a little under-dressed there I think Sterge.

Sterge: Says the man in an open coat showing off his bare torso.

PV1: Yeah, aright. Anyway, can I get an interview?

Sterge: Only because I like you.

PV1: Excellent! How does it feel to be the captain of the losi-

phenom hurt bat.jpg

I stand corrected, it just looked like a hearse which made me think you were into something weird.

Sorry.

You will be !
And I play for Baghdad of course I am into something weird. :D

Now where is the side door. The girlfriends will be attending tonight as well.
fa3a12eb9af329645060b3387e48c3fb--celebrity-halloween-costumes-sexy-halloween.jpg

59e539030975f112908bdef9b1785b6c.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back