Song contest part 6; Host - royboy2; Theme - Songs you like to sing; Botes due Sunday 11:00PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
29 campaigners contestants. Some ripper songs, some Billies and some really good ones. The class of the songs is even

If roo2macca can nom early ( if doing so) then I may place #NomsEarly if not please let me know
Might help considering we have to have votes due in less that 4 hours according to OES.

4285799.jpg

It looked so promising.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 double ups. :rolleyes:

Is it too over the top to implement a rule in these sorts of rounds to not have more than one song by the same band/artist?
I will let others discuss this , it doesnt bother me as in a round so narrow there may well be double ups. It could be something to be looked at going forward in a way no Podiums get nommed

Is it too over the top to implement a rule in these sorts of rounds to not have more than one song by the same band/artist?

I let people know if they've doubled up in the hope they nom again but I don't reject.

I will let others discuss this , it doesnt bother me as in a round so narrow there may well be double ups. It could be something to be looked at going forward in a way no Podiums get nommed

This isn't a narrow round imo

I let people know if they've doubled up in the hope they nom again but I don't reject.
This is probably the best way to do it. For example, an Aussie 80s theme may include The Church, Go-Betweens, INXS, Midnight Oil, Icehouse etc. These bands have some cracking tunes but, in a round so open, more diversity would make it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back